• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WDAE announces partnership with USF.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

We also suffer the stigma of basically being demoted from the big boy table....except for the die hards like us, the general fan is not going to get excited about the AAC games.

I do think we will have a pretty good showing against Wisconsin and maybe BYU if we get off to a good start.

I don’t know if I would call it a stigma as just as many in the CFB world did not think we belonged in the BCS anyway. Hell its been what, 8 years now? If we only get 18k of USF fans for Wisky (which someone stated) we have a bigger problem than what conference we are in. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t know if I would call it a stigma as just as many in the CFB world did not think we belonged in the BCS anyway. Hell its been what, 8 years now? If we only get 18k of USF fans for Wisky (which someone stated) we have a bigger problem than what conference we are in. 

Id be very dissapointed if we only get 18k of our own fans for that game.  I would imagine/hope its alot better than that.  There seems to be a little more of a buzz for this team.  But we shall see.

Your right.  If thats the case then Kelly and company have a big challenge ahead.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

What’s gonna suck is rain. It’s gonns do it. Curse it if you want

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, jchem1995 said:

As long as not a tropical storm we get closer to 30k of our own,  Friday night will work in our favor on this holiday weekend. 45k is my guess

50 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

With the type of offense we run I don’t want rain!

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

As long as not a tropical storm we get closer to 30k of our own,  Friday night will work in our favor on this holiday weekend. 45k is my guess

That would be very nice to see.  I do think we get closer to this number than the 18k somebody mentioned.  And if we have a good showing and win, could have a carry over affect for rest of season.

33 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That would be very nice to see.  I do think we get closer to this number than the 18k somebody mentioned.  And if we have a good showing and win, could have a carry over affect for rest of season.

I think the 18k was for USF fans only. I think we can get 40k. Then 15k from Wisconsin.

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think the 18k was for USF fans only. I think we can get 40k. Then 15k from Wisconsin.

So your saying total of 55k?  That would be amazing.....but i think you are being a little over generous.

26 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

So your saying total of 55k?  That would be amazing.....but i think you are being a little over generous.

Yeah...what the hell...it’s preseason and we are going undefeated 😄

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Looks like a good spot to point out that there isn't anything wrong with our attendance ...

https://gousfbulls.com/news/2018/11/29/football-home-attendance-highest-since-2012.aspx

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/Attendance/2018.pdf

LARGEST AVERAGE ATTENDANCE INCREASE FROM PREVIOUS YEAR No. School Games 2018 Avg. 2017 Avg. Change in Avg. 1. Northwestern 7 43,873 35,853 8,020 2. UCF 8 44,019 36,846 7,173 3. South Fla. 6 38,517 31,401 7,116 4. California 7 42,866 36,548 6,318 5. Pittsburgh 6 41,696 36,295 5,401

• Upvote 1