• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

If we could make some 3 pointers we’d be ahead. These announcers are kissing UConn’s ass 

So  are the refs and the UConn fans behind us have the nerve to keep say how dirty our players are

Edited by snarling Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull

Very proud of this team for hanging with the #2 team in the country with our depleted lineup.  

There is no way we should have even been in this game considering the situation.  

Way to fight Lady Bulls.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

7 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

So  are the refs and the UConn fans behind us have the nerve to keep say how dirty our players are

They aren’t used to a team playing them with tough defense. I didn’t see any plays that were dirty. The majority of their fans are clueless 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  356
  • Content Count:  4,107
  • Days Won:  56

Jose Fernandez needs a lifetime contract

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

They aren’t used to a team playing them with tough defense. I didn’t see any plays that were dirty. The majority of their fans are clueless 

I don’t think our players are dirty. I did however see Tamara have to calm Shae after she was knocked on the ground and called for a foul

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

7 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

I don’t think our players are dirty. I did however see Tamara have to calm Shae after she was knocked on the ground and called for a foul

Top teams and players get the calls...happens in every sport. I loved seeing the hustle and heart from our team. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

With 5 minutes left, I was thinking Geno had to be rethinking his agreement to let Ferraira score the first 2 points uncontested.  It was a class move to agree to that. Most exciting WBB game in years for 35 minutes.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

So I guess Laska is officially gone? Was really hoping she'd use a medical redshirt and come back next year. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

13 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

So I guess Laska is officially gone? Was really hoping she'd use a medical redshirt and come back next year. 

Kit did not start or play in the game.  Her redshirt is available should she decide to come back. According to CJF her decision should be made within the next 3 weeks.  Edit: hugged her as we were going to our seats and told her we'd love to have her come back.  

Didn't we let UConn come right down and score after they allowed Ferreira to score to balance it out?  I wasn't sure since I was crying like a baby and missed it.  It just sounded like they announced the UConn score within about 5 seconds of Laura's basket.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Kit did not start or play in the game.  Her redshirt is available should she decide to come back. According to CJF her decision should be made within the next 3 weeks.  

Didn't we let UConn come right down and score after they allowed Ferreira to score to balance it out?  I wasn't sure since I was crying like a baby and missed it.  It just sounded like they announced the UConn score within about 5 seconds of Laura's basket.

Yes we did, basically the game started 2-2. 

Appreciate UConn for agreeing to that. Tons of respect for their program. Geno always says very kind things about our team. 

• Like 1