• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The elephant in the room

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I linked the NCAA rules as to when they test and suspend for street drugs above.

link to where it says Bama players were suspended for failing an NCAA drug test.  Story I linked says it was "team rules"

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, chapelbull said:

link to where it says Bama players were suspended for failing an NCAA drug test.  Story I linked says it was "team rules"

they obviously can't disclose that for privacy reasons(it's against the law) but go ahead and think it was because they missed curfew....

they obviously can't disclose that for privacy reasons(it's against the law) but go ahead and think it was because they missed curfew....

Clemson did.    So you don't have a link and are just talking out your ass.  Got it

Star defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence was among three Clemson players who tested positive for a banned substance earlier this month, coach Dabo Swinney told reporters Monday.

Edited by chapelbull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When it becomes legal in Florida that is when I will stop bashing it. 

Uhh, what?

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Clemson did.    So you don't have a link and are just talking out your ass.  Got it

Star defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence was among three Clemson players who tested positive for a banned substance earlier this month, coach Dabo Swinney told reporters Monday.

clemson disclosed they failed a test for performance enhancing drugs which brings with it a 1 year suspension which they will appeal. the alabama players are accepting their suspension probably for 1 game. Dabo is defending the players and I'm sure they want it known if they are innocent so the players disclosed the reasons.

go ahead and believe that all those saintly alabama players couldn't possibly smoke pot and that they were just suspended for missing curfew.....

Edited by Bull94
  • ???? 1

clemson disclosed they failed a test for performance enhancing drugs which brings with it a 1 year suspension which they will appeal. the alabama players are accepting their suspension probably for 1 game. Dabo is defending the players and I'm sure they want it known if they are innocent so the players disclosed the reasons.

go ahead and believe that all those saintly alabama players couldn't possibly smoke pot and that they were just suspended for missing curfew.....

lol, talk about changing facts to fit a narrative .....🤣😂

5 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

lol, talk about changing facts to fit a narrative .....🤣😂

how is that changing facts? the clemson players weren't suspended for 1 game.

They tested positive for a performance enhancing drug that they will be suspended for 1 year. of course they are going to fight it.

what were they going to say that the players were suspended for violating team rules for 1 year?

One of the guys is going to NFL next year and wants to clear his name.they would know he failed a performance enhancing test(much worse)whether it was publicly disclosed or not.

there was no need to disclose why the alabama players are suspended.

Edited by Bull94

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

how is that changing facts? the clemson players weren't suspended for 1 game.

They tested positive for a performance enhancing drug that they will be suspended for 1 year. of course they are going to fight it.

what were they going to say that the players were suspended for violating team rules for 1 year?

One of the guys is going to NFL next year and wants to clear his name.they would know he failed a performance enhancing test(much worse)whether it was publicly disclosed or not.

there was no need to disclose why the alabama players are suspended.

lol, 🤣😂🤣

40 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When it becomes legal in Florida that is when I will stop bashing it. 

19 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Uhh, what?

I don't care how legal it is or isn't.  If the coach says you don't do weed, then you don't do weed.  I can't show up to work drunk no matter how legal alcohol is.  

And do we even know that these guys were suspended for weed or is this more of "fitting a narrative"?

• Upvote 1

Just now, chapelbull said:

lol, 🤣😂🤣

sorry if you don't see how the situations are different.

1 coach is defending the players and helping them fight what could be a 1 year suspension for performance enhancing drugs while the other players are accepting their likely 1 game suspension and not disclosing the reasons.