• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My sad announcement ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

ET,

I'm soooo sorry to hear about you lose.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,746
  • Days Won:  3

Cindy & I offer our sincere condolences on your loss.

You're in our prayers.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

ET, Our hopes and prayers are with your family all the way from Canada.  

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

ET my heart broke to hear this news.  The only comfort is that she is with the Lord now and will forever live in you and your wife's hearts.

God Bless....and Peace.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,580
  • Days Won:  29

...  I don't know how you do it.  ...

Normal

Our hearts & souls feel everyone's thoughts and prayers. THANK YOU !!!

Normal,

Bull brother, your question. MAN ! It's good to talk about it, helps the pain.

How do I do it ? In the beginning, more crying than you could imagine. I cried more than I ever thought I would at her funeral. I was amazed how much this helped. Our church has been wonderful in our loss with support. My mother had moved down here and this was a major help with the "things" needed. She worked through "her" loss as a Grandmother, her first granddaughter, to help us. The love my wife and I share kept us strong for each other. When I met Adriana, I was closer to GOD. After marriage, even closer. She has made me a stronger man for GOD. Our faith gives us strength.

Strength ... you dig deep to find it. Obviously, Adriana as a mother goes through more pain than a man could dream. Physically and emotionally. To go through so many hours of hell to deliver a baby you know has already passed. She is stronger than I could ever imagine being. So much could be said about this day and the day after ...

And what is worse for her, is that she isn't with her family. She still can not fly back to Brasil and her family can not just get a visa to travel here. I applaud her strength and am so proud of her.

Holding each other to gain strength is a constant battle at this early stage. But each day is better.

We just got back from dinner with friends that we haven't seen since . . . being with friends with hearts of gold gives us strength and helps us move forward with a wonderful future we are destined for.

Thanx to everyone for allowing me to "talk" . . .

It seems you go through phases and tonight will be another ... tonight will be over and will gain strength.

We must enjoy the wonderful life we have and look towards our destiny.

So appreciative of tomorrow.

GOD Bless Everyone

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

There's a little ET'ette in heaven watching over you and Adriana... she's wearing her Bulls cheerleading outfit cheering as her father leads the charge in the stands. One day, she will reunite with her favorite Bull and will tell you how she was with you through the good days and the bad.

You, Adriana, and Grandma ET are in my prayers and my family's prayers, but I have a feeling a little Bulls angel in heaven is constantly looming in your corner. God bless.

Terry  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

E.T. Some how we do not know the ways of God. We question, we anger, we cry. But God has a plan for all our lives. Rest assured, you will see her in Heaven. Take refuge in the Lord and he will comfort you. He will strengthen you and give you peace. Have faith my brother. May God richly bless and comfort both of you at this time. Kaylie and I and the whole Rebenstorf clan send our prayers to you all.    Mitch Rebenstorf aka Reaper

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  50

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.  I offer my most sincere condolences.  You and your family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

God Bless.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

E.T.

You're a loyal guy and I've never had a child...but I can only wish you the best in this situation.  God Bless you and your family....I hope you come out strong.

My prayers are with you and your family.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

E.T., you posted this so there would not be awkward moments at the stadium tomorrow.  I am just reading this and wish I could be there for you E.T.  I'd give you a hug - as awkward as that might seem to others - anything to offer some comfort to someone that has suffered such pain.  I've known you for some time and I know the joy you bring to so many.  This terrible news is very saddening.  My sympathy is with you and your wife E.T.