• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bombard AD Kelly

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I emailed our VPofA last night and he responded back this morning with a very thoughtful response that was clearly tailored to me and my message I had sent.

Kudos, Mr. Kelly.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

I emailed our VPofA last night and he responded back this morning with a very thoughtful response that was clearly tailored to me and my message I had sent.

Kudos, Mr. Kelly.

Urm, just how much elaboration is necessary on a message that reads, "WTF!!!!!" 🤔

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,269
  • Days Won:  255

I asked him how quickly he planned on trying to get his old job back and I got an out of office that I felt was the perfect response.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I would recommend people write him with tact. Show that we're concerned with the direction of the program and have faith in him as its leader.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

It feels to me Gilbert thinks Texas the state not University is far superior to Florida football. His he needs to back to Texas today. Done with his arrogance.

There’s a clear different between Texas football guys & Florida football guys. Sterlin is a Texas HS football coach 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, IBulleve said:

There’s a clear different between Texas football guys & Florida football guys. Sterlin is a Texas HS football coach 

I think more pee wee football.  When our son was on a flyweight JV team the coach called hb dive every play, they never scored all season

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,556
  • Days Won:  25

Do you mind showing us the email and message response?

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Win or lose I don't see Strong giving this area the kind of football people want for their entertainment dollar. That is a huge strike against him. He has to energize the fan base and the area. He is doing the opposite.

I know his defenders will say "Winning should be enough, our fan base is fickle and spoiled." and maybe so but we have to live with the reality of the situation which is that USF Football is an entertainment offering competing against a myriad of other options. It is not a moral obligation to support USF football. You have to give people a reason to show up. One score wins against teams people haven't heard of are not going to do that.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 hours ago, The Great 8 said:

Kudos, Mr. Kelly.

If I had sent the email I was drafting in my head yesterday, Kelly could have just replied with “Go **** yourself, JTrue.” And technically, it would have been thoughtful and tailored to me and my message.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

If I had sent the email I was drafting in my head yesterday, Kelly could have just replied with “Go **** yourself, JTrue.” And technically, it would have been thoughtful and tailored to me and my message.

😂🤣