• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our fans really sck

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

On 11/24/2018 at 9:39 AM, BrowardBull17 said:

Have sat in 125 since 2010 and it was disgusting how many "fans" sold their tix to ucf people. 

Get ready for a lot more of that.   The same thing happened in the last FSU game.  Luckily they were cool.  The UCF fans around us were pretty nice too actually.  Probably felt sorry for us.  They could overhear all the depressing chatter in the stands.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 11/24/2018 at 9:39 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Watching one of the big three programs...many of our alumni have loyalty issues...which has been the case since day one. 

And may remain that was as long as we are playing ECU, Tulsa, Tulane.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

And may remain that was as long as we are playing ECU, Tulsa, Tulane.

Unfortunately that is true...they use a lower code of loyalty than you and I and many on this board do. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

On 11/23/2018 at 6:09 PM, UCFKnight04 said:

Never build an OCS - this is too cool 

This will change when the cycle changes, and UCF is 0-12 again.  Short memories, but those of us who have been around remember.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On 11/24/2018 at 11:59 AM, SilverBull said:

Many of our fans criticize and berate the oh too few fans who actually do buy tickets and show up to games.

I never criticize anyone who buys tickets and goes to the games, but I was guilty of not going to this past one. I've been to the other 9 games and always went with friends of mine I've had for 35 years that ended up at UCF. We couldn't all make it work this year and I just didn't have it in me to venture out to the game alone. Also, I blame the shifting of discretionary income to basketball on @Triple B. He's converted me to being a MBB guy, so I took the money I had earmarked for the UCF game and bought a handful of mini-season tickets for that instead. Side note, Joey Knight was sitting in front of me the other day and I got to watch him watch the UF-FSU game and screw around on the internet.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

9 hours ago, JTrue said:

. Side note, Joey Knight was sitting in front of me the other day and I got to watch him watch the UF-FSU game and screw around on the internet.

Are you serious with this one?  I’d believe it.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, NCBull said:

Are you serious with this one?  I’d believe it.

It's not quite as bad as it sounds. The media areas have TVs on the desks for the writers to watch the feed of the game for replays, etc. while they're doing their work.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with the original premise that the Seniors deserved better.  The same thing happened last year.  These 2 classes brought us out of the doldrums of losing seasons and our appreciation should have been expressed.

Now, I find the other statements to be somewhat of a bore since I am not inclined to complain about people who actually show up and are not inclined to have some sort of contrived enthusiasm. My complaint is about the huge amount of fans who start clapping and chattering when USF is actually going for it on 4th down.  I know it can be shocking  but there is no need to make noise like that when the Bulls have the ball. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I suck. I left early in the 4th quarter. I had seen enough. Too many times punting on 4th & 1 near the 50 years line. 

I chose to go home and let my sitter do the same.