• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB USF vs Georgetown- Noon CBS Sports Network

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

This team plays defense and rebounds. We will win our share of conference games.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,255
  • Days Won:  1

Lady bulls beat Oklahoma today 87-70. Ferreira had a monster game 34 points on 13-20 shooting and 8-11 from beyond the arc

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

We're going to be pretty good this year. I think this is a 20 win team once they tighten things up.  I do understand that this is early in the season and 80% of our team is playing together for the first time.  But they are so far ahead where I expected at this point.  They're going to settle in and win.  I wouldn't be shocked if this team made the NIT this year... providing we stay healthy.  We have to get the fouls under control and Rideau has to get his head out of his butt and play smart ball... he also needs to knock down his free throws.  But we're good... I feel like we have a contender.

The women may get UConn in game this year.  

get as win beat

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

Live RPI
Up 162
since November 

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

38 minutes ago, Calibull said:

We're going to be pretty good this year. I think this is a 20 win team once they tighten things up.  I do understand that this is early in the season and 80% of our team is playing together for the first time.  But they are so far ahead where I expected at this point.  They're going to settle in and win.  I wouldn't be shocked if this team made the NIT this year... providing we stay healthy.  We have to get the fouls under control and Rideau has to get his head out of his butt and play smart ball... he also needs to knock down his free throws.  But we're good... I feel like we have a contender.

The women may get UConn in game this year.  

get as win beat

If Laksa hadn't gone down, I'd say UConn would have their hands full with us. Now, it just isn't happening. Good win against OU though. We were expected to win... however the injury really changed the season. Next person up...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  96
  • Days Won:  0

Women lost one of the nation's best players in Mizz Laksa. I'm still so f------g angry about that because it looked like we might actually sweet 16 it up or better. Definitely not going to beat Uconn now, get out of here.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

45 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

If Laksa hadn't gone down, I'd say UConn would have their hands full with us. Now, it just isn't happening. Good win against OU though. We were expected to win... however the injury really changed the season. Next person up...

I still think we get one... 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Just wanted to add, if you're anywhere reasonably close to Tampa, and can make a few games, you can get a 10 pack of flex tickets for $75.00. That's pretty hard to beat.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Very impressed with our team early in the season. Georgetown has some really good talent on their roster but USF has some good young talent as well and a **** good head coach leading them. The quest for .500 this season is very real and hopefully they use this lost against the Hoyas as a way to motivate them to turn it up a notch. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Free throw shooting cost us this victory