• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone still think Ray Jay is our stadium?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 hours ago, ambienknights said:

Didn’t your basketball program get caught doing academic fraud just a year ago? Give me a break 

Don’t you guys have a baseball stadium named after a coach who got fired for sexually assaulting a manager with a fungo bat?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, JTrue said:

Where do wrongful death lawsuits fit in?

If you are really interested, you can ask for the Dorsey Family for more info...but those tragic events are the worst outcome one can imagine so no clue how one compare one over another.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

I’ll just come right out and say it:

This thread contains some of the most desperate and embarrassing straw-grasping I have ever witnessed as a fan of sports.  This thread makes me ashamed to be a Bulls fan right now.  I can only hope these are the thoughts of a ridiculously vocal few Bulls fans and not the thoughts of many.

Downright pathetic

tub.gif

13 hours ago, puc86 said:

In the G5 you can easily win your division and then win your conference ....

Ok...your team joined the AAC in 2013...since its so easy...how many divisional or conf championships have you won as a member of the AAC?

Only thing that is a given is if you DON'T win the AAC, the bowl offerings are not the greatest...something your team has only known (if bowl eligible) as a member of the AAC....hence the importance of winning the conf...which has help propel UCF (twice) and Houston (once) into BCS/NYD6 Bowls and both teams won all of those opportunities.

Edited by Knight_Light

2 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

This thread contains some of the most desperate and embarrassing straw-grasping I have ever witnessed as a fan of sports.  This thread makes me ashamed to be a Bulls fan right now.  I can only hope these are the thoughts of a ridiculously vocal few Bulls fans and not the thoughts of many.

Downright pathetic

Thank you for being a voice of reason.

Here's hoping to a fun game on Friday enjoyed by fans of both teams as its another chance to show the country on National TV what these 2 programs are all about while hoping both teams come out of this game as healthy as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

Downright pathetic

Sorry dad....

I like how ucf fans play the pathetic card when one brings up Dorsey...like they are above such an issue when in fact they say that to try and bury the issue that the university took advantage of a state loop hole in paying the family peanuts. They should have taken care of the family but their trash school was too busy spending cash on the rust bowl. 

Just now, UCFKnight04 said:

Yet you tripled us! Well done! GOLDEN SHOWERS WIN AGAIN! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yet you tripled us! Well done! GOLDEN SHOWERS WIN AGAIN! 😂😂😂😂😂

More like sextupled 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Knight_Light said:

Ok...your team joined the AAC in 2013...since its so easy...how many divisional or conf championships have you won as a member of the AAC?

Only thing that is a given is if you DON'T win the AAC, the bowl offerings are not the greatest...something your team has only known (if bowl eligible) as a member of the AAC....hence the importance of winning the conf...which has help propel UCF (twice) and Houston (once) into BCS/NYD6 Bowls and both teams won all of those opportunities.

The ending of that story was you could win both and not get a NY6 game or victory in which case I wouldn’t care one bit about AAC championships just like the vast majority of the world.