• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2019 4th OOC Opponent Is....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Hate to break it to you, but no one outside of our fanbase remembers/cares that we were once in a better conference. No one cares that we beat Auburn, Florida State, and Notre Dame a decade ago. To say we have a stronger overall program tradition than UCF and/or Boise is asinine at this point. They've won a combined 5 BCS/New Years 6 bowls now, we've yet to even compete for a conference championship. Truth hurts, but we have watched the gnats completely pass us by in the last 5 years and they are in the process of lapping us now. 

Where's my reaction for I hate this blunt assessment and I'm crying because it's true reaction?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Where's my reaction for I hate this blunt assessment and I'm crying because it's true reaction?

He went hard core. It’s like those scared straight documentaries from the 1970s and 80s. I think I might cry...

• Haha 1

Guest PCBull14

People talking about how many wins can be attained and playoff hopes are so far from reality its not even funny. Have you watched the team play recently?

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Yeah man, the truth hurts. Ugh. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He went hard core. It’s like those scared straight documentaries from the 1970s and 80s. I think I might cry...

We keep it real at TBP

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

So it was supposed to be announced on Thursday afternoon and it's yet to be official.  Might this possibly mean we're negotiating with an FBS school that resurfaced at the last minute?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

Let’s hope it’s SCS or someone on that level. If this entire  staff returns, could be a difference between a bowl or not. 

Edited by Hueyhog20
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

On 11/17/2018 at 7:52 AM, 79 Bull said:

So it was supposed to be announced on Thursday afternoon and it's yet to be official.  Might this possibly mean we're negotiating with an FBS school that resurfaced at the last minute?

BUMP.  I know we're all caught up in firings, hirings and what lousy bowl we're headed to but there has been no word on this since it was supposed to be announced on November 15th.  Anything out there I'm missing?  Really hoping we're working something out with a FBS team.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

BUMP.  I know we're all caught up in firings, hirings and what lousy bowl we're headed to but there has been no word on this since it was supposed to be announced on November 15th.  Anything out there I'm missing?  Really hoping we're working something out with a FBS team.

GO BULLS!

south carolina state, I believe. they announced it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

south carolina state, I believe. they announced it.

Nah, I think they were backing out. Said we would hurt their strength of schedule.

• Haha 1