• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2019 4th OOC Opponent Is....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

10 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

@John Lewis is South Carolina St. the official last opponent or are we still in a holding pattern?

Holding pattern on last opponent

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

6 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Holding pattern on last opponent

Thanks John... and appreciate the feedback from my negative post previously. Sometimes I need to step back and realize it's not as easy to pull things together as we fans of the program think - appreciate your hard work attempting to get things resolved. Still hoping for a "name" opponent even if it's a road game.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

Just now, The Sheriff said:

Thanks John... and appreciate the feedback from my negative post previously. Sometimes I need to step back and realize it's not as easy to pull things together as we fans of the program think - appreciate your hard work attempting to get things resolved. Still hoping for a "name" opponent even if it's a road game.

It will be a home game.

We were certainly willing to go on the road and play a "name" opponent, but they weren't willing to play us.

1 minute ago, John Lewis said:

It will be a home game.

We were certainly willing to go on the road and play a "name" opponent, but they weren't willing to play us.

I work a lot (good thing) and can't stay on top of the information that comes from USF daily... however if I had known that bit of information about the scheduling - "We were certainly willing to go on the road and play a "name" opponent, but they weren't willing to play us." - I would have kept my sourpuss attitude at bay. Not sure if that was already posted previously, but that's the type of information that keeps perspective with us homer fans.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

It will be a home game.

I vote for a home and home with Boise. Would be awesome to see us on the blue turf and have them come to town.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I vote for a home and home with Boise. Would be awesome to see us on the blue turf and have them come to town.

If this was realistic, that would help settle some of the dust about who has the better conference. Here's hoping for a huge UCF loss this weekend with average Joe at QB that way either Boise State or Fresno State can slip in to the last major bowl game. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

App State is coming to take our money and eat our lunch and kiss our wives.

You mean Troy...

• Upvote 1