• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip Holtz 2.0

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago,  Rocky Style said: 

Okay let's humor this theory.  Let's get an in depth comparison on Holtz on Game 9? Of year 2.

I'm not being snarky.  I don't remember too much USF football except the Notre Dame game and the Birmingham Bowl against USC. 

A 37 - 17 win at Syracuse.

in Skips second year we did not get a Bowl- his first year we played in the Belk Bowl agains Clemson(2010).  the more of CJL's players the less Skip won- 7-5; (2010);  5-7 ( 2011);  3-5  (2012) then CWT was 2-10 his first year (2013), 4-8 second year;( 2014) 8-5 third year( 2015); 11-2 fourth year (2016)

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What’s up bitches...

FCF7D0F8-C8D1-41F7-B303-8E5016A8B3A3.jpeg

110043BE-2A8F-4150-BF6A-D2ED4CCEE512.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Most of the freshmen DB's playing are CWT kids (Sanders Robert's Lapointe) 

Thats true but the point i'm getting at is the clear void between last years seniors and what we have now. Particularly in the front seven and especially on the OL. He brought in skill players but virtually ignored the beef. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

4 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Thats true but the point i'm getting at is the clear void between last years seniors and what we have now. Particularly in the front seven and especially on the OL. He brought in skill players but virtually ignored the beef. 

That's not exactly true..The offensive line has bee decimated by injury departures and kids just straight up leaving the program. Hell Larkin, Polk, and Galati have all left in the last year... Two of those kids Mattox ran off. Gibbons never panned out due to injury, McDonald left the program. Knox got kicked out for the gun incident etc. We've had a problem keeping OL on campus for as long as I can remember going back to THE CJL days.... 

• Upvote 1