• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need 2 stop being some sore freakin losers and support USF period!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

This team was always a 9 or 10 win regular season team. No need to see it for anything other than that. People will always have over-inflated expectations when it comes to their teams but we do need to get better at or reactions when a spade becomes a spade. There should be no reason to call for a coach of a 7-1 teams head. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

32 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

I have heard it said on this board you do you and I will do me. I will continue to be passionate and will express my passion when I think the team is not playing to potential.  57 points should be a definite awakening by this staff.

When i see a whole bunch of whining, crying and "the world is coming to an end" posts, you best believe i will put my green and gold goggles on and "do me' my friend 😎  I'm a saints fan....I'm a professional fan of a historically bad team lol So it's not in my heart to chit on a 7-1 team. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,805
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

When i see a whole bunch of whining, crying and "the world is coming to an end" posts, you best believe i will put my green and gold goggles on and "do me' my friend 😎  I'm a saints fan....I'm a professional fan of a historically bad team lol So it's not in my heart to chit on a 7-1 team. 

Who is saying it’s the end? Just love our team and want them to do well.  If passivity is your modus Operandi so be it but it won’t be me. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Houston was a measurement of how we would do in a big away game against a good team. I think they were beatable but this time our D let us down big time. Tulane will be another test. Will this one loss team rebound at home come out and play the way they should be playing or...come out whipped looking like all is lost. Hopefully not. Yes, USF could be a 3-5 team right now but their a 7-1 team right now. They found a way to win. Beat Tulane the hopefully take both games away or at least one then come back and meet ucf. Could still be a 10 win season even with all the youth.  

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

52 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Well, this is what our results against FBS teams look like so far:

W 49-38 GT (4-4)

W 20-13 ECU (2-5)

W 58-42 UMass (3-6)

W 25-24 Tulsa (1-7)

W 38-30 UConn (1-7)

L 57-36 Houston (7-1)

GT is clearly our best win, certainly this year, and probably in Strong's entire time here. Outside of that, which of our wins this year have impressed you? Granted, Strong is getting Ws with a very young team, but instead of seeing improvement as the season goes along, it seems like we have regressed in some ways....or at least haven't improved at all.....since GT. Not sure we are the worst 7-1 team in football, but when have we been above mediocre this year outside of GT?

I know full well what our schedule is and the scores of each. I also know how many players we lost from last years team and I have a fairly good idea of how many fr and rsfr are playing now. I also know that teaching a team how to win is one of a coaches hardest jobs. That's why we see spurts of what this team can be, AND why this team is so frustrating to watch.

BTW - I see in your posts that we've already improved from worst team to a mediocre team. All growing pains that everybody knew were coming.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

47 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Who is saying it’s the end? Just love our team and want them to do well.  If passivity is your modus Operandi so be it but it won’t be me. 

There is passivity and there is just lack of confidence, faith, pessmism in your team. Thats not caring, that is just whining. Is that how you roll in real life when something doesnt go right 4 you? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,706
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, Azmodi said:

I will continue to complain as long as this team continues to make the same mistakes, game after game. I will also crap all over the coaches for thier lack of adjustments and the same post game comments. It's time for the excuses to end and some adjustment/changes be made prior to the start of our next game.

I think we can just paraphrase that to "demanding excellence" ....

• Topic Count:  2,341
  • Content Count:  21,355
  • Days Won:  10

22 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I am a proud Florida Gator Alum. I love college football, but I never really was a Gator fan. The only reason I ever became a Gator fan is b/c I had several friends on the team and simply was supporting them.  Hell, I still am friends with a few ex-players. One reason why I never was a true Gator fan was simply b/c I can’t stand the fans. They are arrogant and think the world should evolve around the Gators. The final straw for me was during the Ron Zook era in which there was a website made called “FireRonZook.com’. Maaaan this was the meanest website ever made. The Website moderator and all the fans went to that website to ridicule Ron Zook, who to me was simply trying his best. He got crapped on hard and then fired. Urban Meyer came in and took ZOOK’s players and won a national title. Then Urban Meyer retired from football and we sucked ever since. I can’t think of one team that has ever fired a coach with a winning record and had sustainable success afterwards. That being said, I am noticing the same kind of vibes that made me HATE Gator fans in USF. If many of you can be this negative when we aren’t at the top, some of you will become str8 doosh-bags once we start having the success we desire. To be honest, I became a USF fan for selfish reasons. I am of Haitian descent and at one point this team had like 14-15 Haitian players (Around the time we beat Auburn). Hell I followed the team simply for that. But as soon as I started checking out the espn USF blog, I fell in love with the movement. I loved the fans desire for success. But now, I don’t know what to make about the current USF fan atmosphere. I understand that there are many years of disappointment, but the negativity is at an all time high. We are freakin 7-1 and calling for the coach to be fired, predicting we will lose 4 our of the 5 last games remaining. I mean what kind of fan predicts their team will lose the remaining games for the season? When it comes to the NFL, my favorite team is the Saints. So trust me when I say I know a thing or two about loving a bad team. We have been losers for pretty much most of our existence, but I looove my team and will always root for them and assume we will win, even when we are not favored. I was called the “ain’ts” by my friends when I moved from N.O to Miami as a kid. They found it funny I love my “sorry a$$ team”. But I never wore a paper bag over my head and remained proud. When we finally won a title, I didn’t even bother to talk smack to the nay sayers, I was simply grateful to the football gods for giving my team a championship. That being said - win or lose, your love for the Bulls should never waiver nor should you chit on the coaches or players every time we lose. A true fan will love and SUPPORT his team regardless. You can hate CCS all you want, but b4 calling for his job, at least let them man “NOT WIN” first…b/c since he has been here we have been WIINNING.  If we don’t win the AAC title this year, then we will win it next year. Either way, the future is looking freakin awesome for USF. Next year, everybody will have at least one season under their belt and we also have a special player called McDoom who will kick ******* a.$.$ next year in addition to the many other players.  My goal is to simply win an AAC title or finish the season ranked this year. Either way, I’m beyond confident that we will have the desired success next year. GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, well said.   I will support my Bulls and CCS.  He is only in his second year.   Give him time and anyway have the success at this level is getting the right players together and having some luck.   That will come.    Loved our last two bowl wins vs P5 teams and being in Birmingham so I could see the opposing teams face after the lose was priceless. 

• Topic Count:  2,341
  • Content Count:  21,355
  • Days Won:  10

This is why I believe he will come through for us. Year 3

image.thumb.png.4f35dfd33894d4a5a0b458d835a651e1.png

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

22 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

A realist predicts 3 to 4 losses for this team. Anyone who thought this team was going to run the tbl or have a shot at a Conference Title needed their head examined. It has been obvious since week 3 that this is an average to below average football team. It is what it is. Hopefully these guys get some experience and improve next year.

Are you serious?  We want Bama!