Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Proud that the students showed out for the game but we need more on the away side!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ChristoBull said:

Proud that the students showed out for the game but we need more on the away side!

Agreed. Students and Home sideline is solid. Away side needs some work but encouraging progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really glad that the students are showing up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish they stayed for the Alma Mater.  Hate seeing the players staring up at mostly-empty seats.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was no sun, no tropical storms and no one had to wake up early. That’s got to account for a good portion of our stated issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There was no sun, no tropical storms and no one had to wake up early. That’s got to account for a good portion of our stated issues.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They overfilled their seating capacity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It felt like when I was in school o6 to 09 the student section was bigger and the stadium had a lot more fans. We are still recovering from departing from the big east and CJL. Ecu sent us a trojan horse in Holtz that we are finally rebuilding from and trying to gain more public support. This need's to be Tampa's team and all of the alumni need to drop their Fsu,UF, and Miami allegiance. I grew up with my family being FSU alumni on my moms side. Hell my grandmother rest in peace, taught there and went there way back when it was a women's college. My dad still is a Miami fan but I even get him to wear bulls stuff!  I go to the games and we see usf fans with other teams' gear on at the ***king game. The players and the school deserves better. We have to have our own brand and identity to win over the bandwagon alumni and local fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

It felt like when I was in school o6 to 09 the student section was bigger and the stadium had a lot more fans. We are still recovering from departing from the big east and CJL. Ecu sent us a trojan horse in Holtz that we are finally rebuilding from and trying to gain more public support. This need's to be Tampa's team and all of the alumni need to drop their Fsu,UF, and Miami allegiance. I grew up with my family being FSU alumni on my moms side. Hell my grandmother rest in peace, taught there and went there way back when it was a women's college. My dad still is a Miami fan but I even get him to wear bulls stuff!  I go to the games and we see usf fans with other teams' gear on at the ***king game. The players and the school deserves better. We have to have our own brand and identity to win over the bandwagon alumni and local fans.

Yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

It felt like when I was in school o6 to 09 the student section was bigger and the stadium had a lot more fans. We are still recovering from departing from the big east and CJL. Ecu sent us a trojan horse in Holtz that we are finally rebuilding from and trying to gain more public support. This need's to be Tampa's team and all of the alumni need to drop their Fsu,UF, and Miami allegiance. I grew up with my family being FSU alumni on my moms side. Hell my grandmother rest in peace, taught there and went there way back when it was a women's college. My dad still is a Miami fan but I even get him to wear bulls stuff!  I go to the games and we see usf fans with other teams' gear on at the ***king game. The players and the school deserves better. We have to have our own brand and identity to win over the bandwagon alumni and local fans.

I would rather those entering the game with other university gear not be admitted...we don’t need their **** that bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×