• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart SBNation Comment on USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Sorry, I can’t worry about Willie one way or the other now...it’s USF football season and I got enough on my mind mentally about our games...especially this week. Big motha game for us. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry, I can’t worry about Willie one way or the other now...it’s USF football season and I got enough on my mind mentally about our games...especially this week. Big motha game for us. 

This is a must win week. We deserve a break.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Imagine having expectations in your investment, so silly. 

realistic ones would be a nice change.

6 minutes ago, MikeG said:

realistic ones would be a nice change.

Cwt set the expectation at FSU at winning every game. How odd that the fans would expect him for once to put his money where his mouth is and live up to his talk. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Cwt set the expectation at FSU at winning every game. How odd that the fans would expect him for once to put his money where his mouth is and live up to his talk. 

sure sure -- and when some NFL player says "we are going to the super bowl this year~!" they should immediately be fired if they fail to make it there. Look I don't understand why you are holding this guy to such ridiculous standards EVEN IF HE STATED THAT -- it is just as silly as believing any coach at a press conference when they are doing their coach speak crap.

27 minutes ago, MikeG said:

sure sure -- and when some NFL player says "we are going to the super bowl this year~!" they should immediately be fired if they fail to make it there. Look I don't understand why you are holding this guy to such ridiculous standards EVEN IF HE STATED THAT -- it is just as silly as believing any coach at a press conference when they are doing their coach speak crap.

Far more reasonable to expect him to have the worst ever FBS loss to an FCS team in college history and one of the worst losses in FSU history with one of the few times not scoring a TD at home. If you take $6 million from someone you better deliver at some point and being a

sub .500 coach with no bowl wins that is only good for an occasional sound bight is only considered delivering by a hand full of posters on this board.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

Far more reasonable to expect him to have the worst ever FBS loss to an FCS team in college history and one of the worst losses in FSU history with one of the few times not scoring a TD at home. If you take $6 million from someone you better deliver at some point and being a

sub .500 coach with no bowl wins that is only good for an occasional sound bight is only considered delivering by a hand full of posters on this board.

:applause:  yup

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt on this one. You’ve been on a two month long hate bender with everyone and everything currently and previously associated with USF. I’m guessing you just got carried away with this post.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

I don't hate WT like puc seems to. I appreciate what he did for us. I just don't think he's a good coach and now it seems like the whole nation agrees with me. The reason I want to see him fail is because I have always wanted to see fsu fail. I grew up a die hard gator fan right outside of Gainesville. When I went to USF my gator fandom faded quickly but my hatred for fsu did not.

I did not wish for him to fail at Oregon although I believe that gig would've been even tougher.

If he left to coach ucf would you guys want him and ucf to fail?

3 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

I don't hate WT like puc seems to. I appreciate what he did for us. I just don't think he's a good coach and now it seems like the whole nation agrees with me. The reason I want to see him fail is because I have always wanted to see fsu fail. I grew up a die hard gator fan right outside of Gainesville. When I went to USF my gator fandom faded quickly but my hatred for fsu did not.

I did not wish for him to fail at Oregon although I believe that gig would've been even tougher.

If he left to coach ucf would you guys want him and ucf to fail?

I don’t hate him at all. I just don’t think he is a mediocre coach because he has a mediocre record and has yet to win a bowl game. I also do not buy into the idea that I should cheer for his success at FSU because that’s absurd and I do not appreciate him taking pot shots at us for accomplishing things he has yet to do in life when we provided him with the opportunity to have his only objectively season on his resume that he has amazingly parlayed into two pretty great gigs. When asked about his time here just say something about how grateful you are for the time you spent and you wish us all the success in the world and you only regret that you weren’t able to continue your success like you intend to at FSU.

• Upvote 1