• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB battle narrowed to two??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

We're 10 days away from the regular season. Even though our first opponent shouldn't be a very tough game (on paper at least) 

People need to be careful about thinking like this.  Elon finished the season 11th in the FCS.  That's better than Stony Brook who was in the 20's......  If we come with the same game plan we did last season it could be another uncomfortable Saturday.....  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, chapelbull said:
1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

plus honestly winning the GT game would be nice, but it is meaningless. The games we need to worry about are our conference games. It is way past time for us to bring a trophy to Fowler Ave.

The GT game shouldn't be "meaningless"

Meaningless to our CC crusade--that's what he's saying. Obviously very meaningful to our rank, rep, and to the conference rep.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

People need to be careful about thinking like this.  Elon finished the season 11th in the FCS.  That's better than Stony Brook who was in the 20's......  If we come with the same game plan we did last season it could be another uncomfortable Saturday.....  

I'm expecting this.  I know Calibulll thinks this offense is going to be better than last year's but if you don't have a QB that stands out my thinking is that it is unlikely that that reason is because all are outstanding.  More likely none of them are.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Well that's why I said "on paper." Obviously i know we can blow the game, or win in a really close and ugly fashion. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm expecting this.  I know Calibulll thinks this offense is going to be better than last year's but if you don't have a QB that stands out my thinking is that it is unlikely that that reason is because all are outstanding.  More likely none of them are.

I agree, and that's why I think BK or CO starts, but all three get playing time.  At least BK should have as good a grasp of the system as anyone, having played in it some.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Yeah... I remember all the talk about Flowers too... I'll stick to my guns on this  one. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Yeah... I remember all the talk about Flowers too... I'll stick to my guns on this  one. 

I'm with you on this one. BB has talent. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

What a throw by Kean

That had to be BB, Kean can't make those throws.  I'm just bustin cajones here.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Darnell Solomon is gonna have a breakout year.