• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The thrill is gone....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Bausfkid said:

Go to the games and have fun.  Enjoy the commrodire of the tailgates and this board's interaction.  It's entertainment, nothing more. 

Go Bulls!

Well said!  I would just add and enjoy being able to have pride in your University and cheer them on.  We're all Bulls and we're all in this together.  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

There is plenty to look forward to this year and in the coming years.

Season ticket sales are up over last year already and we still have 3 weeks left to sell more. The 2 days of the current week have produced over 160 season tickets sold.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Season ticket sales are up over last year already and we still have 3 weeks left to sell more. The 2 days of the current week have produced over 160 season tickets sold.

That's awesome! And I'd imagine the season ticket sales will continue to rise in the coming years with the OOC games we have coming up like Wisconsin, BYU, Texas, Florida, Louisville... Hopefully Kelly can continue to add more "big name" teams to come to Tampa in the coming years.

Then it's just up to the team to continue to get better and win a few of those games. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Wonder how many of theses “tired” fans come crawling back when we kick the **** out of ucf and then go on to win the conference. I am sure a few will be like “we were with you the whole time.” Bunch of ingrates. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

2 minutes ago, Bobby said:

That's awesome! And I'd imagine the season ticket sales will continue to rise in the coming years with the OOC games we have coming up like Wisconsin, BYU, Texas, Florida, Louisville... Hopefully Kelly can continue to add more "big name" teams to come to Tampa in the coming years.

Then it's just up to the team to continue to get better and win a few of those games. 

I'd have to think with the team success and the attractive opponents that we have coming in down the road that the season ticket number will continue to rise.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

🎻🎻🎻🎻 For all of the depressed fans. This shall be my lasr time in this post. Im ready 4 a great season and future. Go Bulls. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 hours ago, Brad said:

Eh, perhaps.  I think it's more a feeling of being defeated and tired - a surrender - than a "hey look at me".  For the group that has been around since 1997, it's pretty emotional to come to the point that it's time to move on.

Hope the Debbie downer never comes back...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Go to the games and have fun.  Enjoy the commrodire of the tailgates and this board's interaction.  It's entertainment, nothing more. 

Completely agree but, BA, do you not have auto-correct on whatever that was typed on? First glance, I read "Enjoy the commodes of the tailgates" .... which I do, btw.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

i feel you jim. we got the golden ticket and did little with it. since that time we have yet to win a conference championship. hell we havent even won a divisional championship in all this time. sure those wins against big or ranked teams were great dont get me wrong, but our trophy case is remains empty.

a work friend, a ucf fan (yea i know) had a last minute cancellation for the ucf vs usf game last year and i immediately grabbed them. our families sat together but obviously within the ucf section so that part sucked. it wasnt terrible as there was some green around but we were clearly out numbered. for the most part the fans treated us ok. the game itself was great until the end. i still havent been able to get over that crushing defeat. i didnt even bother watching the bowl. i didnt even follow during signing day. i couldnt get myself up for the spring game. here i am weeks away from the start of the 2018 season and i cant get excited.

i was thinking the study about the on campus stadium would help get me back into it. however i think its right. unless we can get something like what minnesota has, then ill be happy if we stick with rjs. the p5 divide is killing us. the aac is just not cutting it.

last year was supposed to be our year and we couldnt get it done. what am i supposed to look forward too now?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

Not to mention the tenaciousness of the John Lewis affect on sales!