• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I love Taggart, I hope he gets hired at FSU and I hope he gets paid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Coach T left waaaayyyy better than he found us.  I wish him nothing but success.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Coach T left waaaayyyy better than he found us.  I wish him nothing but success.  

This.

He may get his shot now.  As being reported, Jimbo Fisher is on his way to TAMU.  

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I'm going to need Willie to take that FSU job. I appreciate what he did here in rebuilding our program but may hold a grudge if he stays in the PNW and FSU has to move on to their second(or at worst 3rd) choice...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I wish him well but that does not mean I will sit and chear for him. 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It is well known that Jimbo would NOT schedule USF.

Perhaps, Wille will.

So, I'm in favor of him  taking the FSU job.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

The Oregon and FSU blogs are going freakin crazy right now about Taggart lol It's funny how many of us didnt appreciate him and now he's one of most sought after coach in country. For those hating on Charlie Strong, need to learn to appreciate hat you have. We are still 9-2 and should finish the season 10-2. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

The Oregon and FSU blogs are going freakin crazy right now about Taggart lol It's funny how many of us didnt appreciate him and now he's one of most sought after coach in country. For those hating on Charlie Strong, need to learn to appreciate hat you have. We are still 9-2 and should finish the season 10-2. 

Great point! I still think CCS is going to surprise a lot of us and have a great next year. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/30/2017 at 4:02 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

i think he is better off at Oregon for now. Leaving a program out cold will kill his reputation. Lane kiffin still hasnt lived that down when he left Tennesee.

One of the many differences between Tags and Kiffin is that Kiffin decided to talk a bunch of crap, stir up the pot with other coachss, and made UT a bunch of promises and then walked out. I don't think Taggart has done much of that. He may have made promises to some of his recruits, but I don't think he's promised nearly as much to the fans and boosters. 

Also, if they didn't want him to leave then they wouldn't have set his buyout so low. I think it's like $4ish million? 

Go get paid Willie. And then proceed to crush UF. Would root for FSU over the other any day of the week. At least FSU still agreed to fulfill their home and home with us. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Willie talked some crap, too lazy to look it up....great recruiter and salesman, bad gameday coach...never won a division or conference....has every means to win at oregon(including two highly paid and regarded coordinators) no reason to leave, will never root for any fla team ever....Kinnan and Q saved our offense and willies job, he was about to be fired and gave us some of our worst losses, wish him well, def not rooting for him or think he single-handedly saved our program

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Willie talked some crap, too lazy to look it up....great recruiter and salesman, bad gameday coach...never won a division or conference....has every means to win at oregon(including two highly paid and regarded coordinators) no reason to leave, will never root for any fla team ever....Kinnan and Q saved our offense and willies job, he was about to be fired and gave us some of our worst losses, wish him well, def not rooting for him or think he single-handedly saved our program

Taggart won the last 21 of his last 24 games. He CALLED the plays and we had a top 10 offense.  Do you credit all of Spurriers success to Danny Weurful? He left us a ranked team and a team with the most wins ever. But yea, he didnt do squat 4 us. Lets downplay what he did lol