• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I love Taggart, I hope he gets hired at FSU and I hope he gets paid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Willie talked some crap, too lazy to look it up....great recruiter and salesman, bad gameday coach...never won a division or conference....has every means to win at oregon(including two highly paid and regarded coordinators) no reason to leave, will never root for any fla team ever....Kinnan and Q saved our offense and willies job, he was about to be fired and gave us some of our worst losses, wish him well, def not rooting for him or think he single-handedly saved our program

Neither has anybody else at USF, but he certainly turned things around. Great job of recruiting, leaving talent and depth for the current coaching staff. Not sure how often we'll have a trio like Flowers/Mack/Adams, which worked out very well with the GCO. The bad losses you mentioned are forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Instead of being stubborn, he changed up the offense and found some success. Hard for me to come up with anything negative to say about what he left behind here......

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/30/2017 at 4:14 PM, Maryland Bull said:

I like Tags and what he did to turn around our program.  I am happy to root for him as the coach of Oregon but will never bring myself to root for FSU in any capacity. I will say that seeing both Tags and CJL on the sidelines of FSU would be an interesting sight.  

I agree with your sentiment. I’ll never understand how people who claim to be Bulls fans would root for any other Florida team regardless of who the coach is or what they may have done while they were here. My only interest is the Bulls winning. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

CWT is dead to me, piss on his bus!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

CWT is dead to me, piss on his bus!

:GoBulls:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Oh, he’s gotten paid. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

4 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Willie talked some crap, too lazy to look it up....great recruiter and salesman, bad gameday coach...never won a division or conference....has every means to win at oregon(including two highly paid and regarded coordinators) no reason to leave, will never root for any fla team ever....Kinnan and Q saved our offense and willies job, he was about to be fired and gave us some of our worst losses, wish him well, def not rooting for him or think he single-handedly saved our program

Kinnan and Q didn't save xCWT's job, Harlan himself did when he sat Willie down and told him what offense he had to run ..... and xCwt didn't save the program because it didn't need need saving, but he did get it back on the right track.

• Upvote 1