• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RUMOR: USF 2.0

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

On the radio this morning it was rumored FSU coach Jimbo is leaving for Texas A&M . Not that interesting...

The more interesting part of that conversation is that FSU's #1 target is Taggart and Leavitt combo if he does. The best of USF coaching on one team IN the state of Florida, very interesting indeed if it happens.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

8 minutes ago, jasonb56 said:

On the radio this morning it was rumored FSU coach Jimbo is leaving for Texas A&M . Not that interesting...

The more interesting part of that conversation is that FSU's #1 target is Taggart and Leavitt combo if he does. The best of USF coaching on one team IN the state of Florida, very interesting indeed if it happens.

As someone stated, FSU already gets top 5 recruiting classes. This won't have any effect on us recruiting wise.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

LMAO....Leavitt and Tags...the college football version of the "Odd Couple"

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

It is interesting that they would be an upgraded version of USF and Tampa has a ton of FSU fans.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, jasonb56 said:

Would FSU have the $$$ to buy out Oregon?  Or would they be using Jimbo's buy out money?

It would be interesting and would not negatively affect us as far as I can see.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

I wonder why UF didn't think of that?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  13

I wish Willie nothing but the best in Oregon and his future coaching jobs but the guy almost got fired here and on his last attempt to save his job he changed the offense completely and that when he realized what he should have been doing all along. I am sorry but if he was that great of a coach why didn't he run the speed up offense the first 2.5 years he was here. If FSU hires him they will be in a lot of trouble for the next few years. 

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, jasonb56 said:

What radio show?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

8 minutes ago, Sandro said:

I wish Willie nothing but the best in Oregon and his future coaching jobs but the guy almost got fired here and on his last attempt to save his job he changed the offense completely and that when he realized what he should have been doing all along. I am sorry but if he was that great of a coach why didn't he run the speed up offense the first 2.5 years he was here. If FSU hires him they will be in a lot of trouble for the next few years. 

:face palm:

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194

I love Taggart and Levitt and will always be grateful for what they did.  Wish them all the success in the world as long as it isn't for another Florida school.. The minute the step foot in the state F.. Them..