• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RUMOR: USF 2.0

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Man, people in Oregon have to be pissed. What a waste of a year. 

Willie is wasting a year too.... You'd think he could be competing for the PAC12 in year 2 and he had a good recruiting class... 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Meanwhile, Taggart ,and Leavitt I presume, are both laughing all the way to the bank. :smileys-money-909335:

Edited by Mama_Bull
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Willie is wasting a year too.... You'd think he could be competing for the PAC12 in year 2 and he had a good recruiting class... 

I Wonder if Oregon will let their Florida players he brought with him transfer to FSU. I'm pretty sure they would NOT like to release them to FSU, but I'm not sure if they can prevent it.

Edited by Mama_Bull

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

4 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

I Wonder if Oregon will let their Florida players he brought with him transfer to FSU. I'm pretty sure they would NOT like to release them to FSU, but I'm not sure if they can prevent it.

Similarly, they must be pissed about the current recruits that were recruited on Oregon's dime that Taggart will probably try to steal to FSU. 

John CanzanoVerified account @johncanzanobft
Oregon not thrilled about Willie Taggart being out recruiting on its dime while entertaining his next job. His support eroding, as I wrote here:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Dogma said:

Similarly, they must be pissed about the current recruits that were recruited on Oregon's dime that Taggart will probably try to steal to FSU. 

Oregon not thrilled about Willie Taggart being out recruiting on its dime while entertaining his next job. His support eroding, as I wrote here:

Don’t worry that support is about to erode even more...been there...done that. 

7 minutes ago, Dogma said:

That's why I mentioned previously that Leavitt and Cristobal would get a serious look at becoming their next head coach. I don't think they can keep Leavitt as their DC just by throwing more money at him.

"I'm told Oregon is working on a contingency plan should Taggart leave and attempt to flip his prized recruiting class to FSU. The Ducks understand the importance of not missing a critical recruiting cycle. When rival Washington blew a couple of recruiting classes with ill-timed departures and bad hires UO took advantage and won a dozen straight games in the series. 

Might Oregon already have a shrewd deal in place that would immediately promote Cristobal to head coach should Taggart bolt? Would it extend the $1.15 million contract of defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt, too? Would UO also add years to the $550,000-a-year contract of defensive line coach Joe Salave'a to ensure he stays in Eugene? Taggart's agent is hardline negotiating, so how about some sagacious moves from the Ducks?

"Everything is on the table," one Oregon source said." 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Wonder what the recruits xCWT took from us to Oregon are thinking?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

This would be crazy in such a short time. I'd be a little surprised if FSU offers to him, but either way Oregon has to be thinking they just drew the short straw with CWT.

• Topic Count:  1,033
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Especially with Chip Kelly no longer available.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Especially with Chip Kelly no longer available.

Lol so true...their timing is dreadful