• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie Strong needs to go!

Guest PCBull14
3 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Burke is gone, Strong is gone only if Ole Miss or Arky come calling. We are not firing him and our team/QB fits his style better next year anyway tbh. 

Really? With that same conservative play calling and a defense with less experience. Sign me up I'm so excited!!!

This season showed that everything the Texas fans said was true. Defense sucked and only looked better because the we out athleted teams. Teams that could match up destroyed us. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Hueyhog20 said:

He won’t get canned, but a P5 school may nav him, which is ok IMO. He isn’t a good coach. 

Haha ya hope someone "nabs" him. If he leaves it's only because he is smart enough to know the next couple of years are 6-7 win seasons without QF. Enjoy it while we had it folks. Without a QB we are a 6 win team. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Really? With that same conservative play calling and a defense with less experience. Sign me up I'm so excited!!!

This season showed that everything the Texas fans said was true. Defense sucked and only looked better because the we out athleted teams. Teams that could match up destroyed us. 

Give it some time and let the hurt of this evening burn off a little. Oladokun is very much the type of QB needed to fit in this offense. You want to say we were to conservative i’ll give you a few games this year but this afternoon is not one of them. 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Anyone who think CCS isn’t a good coach is an idiot.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, jinx66 said:

Haha ya hope someone "nabs" him. If he leaves it's only because he is smart enough to know the next couple of years are 6-7 win seasons without QF. Enjoy it while we had it folks. Without a QB we are a 6 win team. 

You haven't seen the QBs play that we have on the team have you? If so what have they done to prove they can't play?

Guest PCBull14
Just now, 206BULL said:

Give it some time and let the hurt of this evening burn off a little. Oladokun is very much the type of QB needed to fit in this offense. You want to say we were to conservative i’ll give you a few games this year but this afternoon is not one of them. 

You didn't watch the full game. We got the lead and played exactly the way that got us beat against Houston. Conservative. You don't do that on the road you go for the win, but charlie doesn't even know about doing that at home so...

Go watch those two drives where we had a chance to extend the lead. I have no faith at all in this coaching staff, they are going to take a roster set up to win for years and drive it into the ground. But all keep drinking his skip holtz kool aid. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Taggart loses this game too.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, NCBull said:

Anyone who think CCS isn’t a good coach is an idiot.

I don't like name calling but this has some merit.

We were thin at LB coming into the season and it showed. He'll CCS benched Auggie Sanchez. The all time tackler in USF history because they recognized he wasn't a fit.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
2 minutes ago, mjadams said:

You haven't seen the QBs play that we have on the team have you? If so what have they done to prove they can't play?

They can play all they want. If they couldn't beat a four loss Houston team with Q, and struggled against teams that we way out talent this season...most of those will be improved next season....explain to me why we should be excited?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Days Won:  12

Fire him. Unacceptable