• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Five 3 loss teams.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Bourbon Bull said:

But OSU would be 8 - 0 against our opponents.

And would be ranked in top 5

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,732
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

.. because of bad luck. 4 and 24 anyone??? Please tell me that if we play them 10 times that the result would be the same. It wouldn't. Whether it's the muffed kick, the reception over 4 defenders, or the poor clock management to end the game. None of those things ever happen again. The football gods had forsaken us. We didn't get steam rolled like OSU

What's crazy is that, if not for all of that, we'd be ranked right next to UCF and Memphis would be unranked. No doubt in my mind. 🤪

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

But OSU would be 8 - 0 against our opponents.

Not so fast my friend...I believe OSU would've dropped the ball several times against our opponents and gotten hit harder because of their name alone. Dont drink the kool-aid of this p5 nonsense. Do they have the depth to outlast? Sure,  but 1s vs 1s  against the top teams in the American, or even just against the high powered offenses of the bottom half,  I don't think they'd fair as well as the talking heads like to think they would. 

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

it really sucks that we are talking about UCF being the team left out in the cold.  Sure wish we were the ones that were getting the opportunity to be railroaded by the NCAA/ESPN.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

14 minutes ago, beastiebull said:

it really sucks that we are talking about UCF being the team left out in the cold.  Sure wish we were the ones that were getting the opportunity to be railroaded by the NCAA/ESPN.

But it was a good thing that we lost to Houston.  Allowed us time to refocus ... 

Even if it had been us instead of UCF, we don't have a columnist that will back us like Bianchi backs USF.  Fennelly/Jones et al would just shovel more dirt on our grave.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

14 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

But it was a good thing that we lost to Houston.  Allowed us time to refocus ... 

Even if it had been us instead of UCF, we don't have a columnist that will back us like Bianchi backs USF.  Fennelly/Jones et al would just shovel more dirt on our grave.

That's true.  Sadly they are better to carry the torch right now and then we just need to beat them.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, beastiebull said:

It feels dirty defending them this much, but it's proving a major flaw in the system and that none of us actually have a chance of winning anything worthwhile.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

Not so fast my friend...I believe OSU would've dropped the ball several times against our opponents and gotten hit harder because of their name alone. Dont drink the kool-aid of this p5 nonsense. Do they have the depth to outlast? Sure,  but 1s vs 1s  against the top teams in the American, or even just against the high powered offenses of the bottom half,  I don't think they'd fair as well as the talking heads like to think they would. 

I know you are one of the most optimistic people on here.  I am not.  I don't think we score 30 on them and I believe they score more than 30 on us - so we lose IMO.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, beastiebull said:

What exactly are they being left out of ..... shirley, you're not talking the nonsense of playoffs, are you?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

I know you are one of the most optimistic people on here.  I am not.  I don't think we score 30 on them and I believe they score more than 30 on us - so we lose IMO.

If Austin Peay can put up over 30 in them then so can we with one of the top QB’s we’ve had in school history. We will also be one of the better defenses that they will see all season.