• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple will be a test for us

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  2

FWIW, I watched the Temple games this week while I was waiting for our game. 

This game isn't even going to be close. It will be over by halftime. 

Here is my reasoning: they literally cannot stop our offense. Even if Temple sells out to stop the run, they will just get torched on the outside for 10+ yds every time. If they don't sell out to stop the run, we will gash them over and over again with Tice, DJ, and Flowers. They have also been really vulnerable to deep balls this year. Basically, if you complete a pass against them, it's going for 15 yards or more. 

Guys, Temple's defense is bad. It shows moments of athleticism, and they can tackle, but they have been out of position and at times, one-dimensional. Our offense is too balanced for Temple to handle. This is going to be a bloodbath.

Temple's offense is a hot pile of garbage. They are trying to throw the ball more, but it's not really working that great even against UMass and Nova. Our D-Line will be problematic for them, and chances are we get the most picks so far in this game. They are going to try to force the throw because they will have to... and we will come up with some INTs. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262

I hope the boys will be ready to dish an ass-whoopin out after that mess Woodie orchestrated last year.  Will be there with the wife to cheer the good guys on, gonna duck out of work in a little bit here to head on up there.  Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

We will put the conference and Nation on Notice tonight!

The BULLS are Back !

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

OK, maybe a dumb question or even maybe an inappropriate question, but I was wondering if, in a game like this the league, maybe Aresco or whoever kind of gives a nod to the referees to imply that USF going undefeated and making the Championship Game is important to the narrative of the American as the P6 league so if there are any questionable calls make sure they go USF's way.  So the question is, does anyone think something like this happens?  

We have seen some home cooking before.  In a game like this, where there are some questionable calls do we get a break?  Does any team get a break?

I really hope not, but I think we are the only legit American team with a shot at that New Year's Day Bowl.  I don't see where Aresco can push his agenda as the AAC as the Power6 league if we aren't in that bowl on New Year's day. Do you think stuff like this is a reality in other leagues?

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Take a look at their message board.  Their score predictions overall are not a whole lot different than those on this board.  I was worried about the Illinois game, but I'm not worried about this one.  That worries me, come to think of it.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

4 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

OK, maybe a dumb question or even maybe an inappropriate question, but I was wondering if, in a game like this the league, maybe Aresco or whoever kind of gives a nod to the referees to imply that USF going undefeated and making the Championship Game is important to the narrative of the American as the P6 league so if there are any questionable calls make sure they go USF's way.  So the question is, does anyone think something like this happens?  

We have seen some home cooking before.  In a game like this, where there are some questionable calls do we get a break?  Does any team get a break?

I really hope not, but I think we are the only legit American team with a shot at that New Year's Day Bowl.  I don't see where Aresco can push his agenda as the AAC as the Power6 league if we aren't in that bowl on New Year's day. Do you think stuff like this is a reality in other leagues?

That’s quite the interesting take. I highly doubt anything like that is going on. Sure, we’ve seen our share of “home field advantages” but I can’t see the commissioner of our conference doing this. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

1 minute ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Take a look at their message board.  Their score predictions overall are not a whole lot different than those on this board.  I was worried about the Illinois game, but I'm not worried about this one.  That worries me, come to think of it.

I did a few days ago and just about everyone had us easily winning this game. They have zero confidence and I don’t think we have much to worry about. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

7 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

I would hope not.  If anything like this came out, it would be nothing short of sheer disaster for this conference and everyone in it.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

The owls are not what they seem.