• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple will be a test for us

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,578
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, usfgrad84 said:

OK, maybe a dumb question or even maybe an inappropriate question, but I was wondering if, in a game like this the league, maybe Aresco or whoever kind of gives a nod to the referees to imply that USF going undefeated and making the Championship Game is important to the narrative of the American as the P6 league so if there are any questionable calls make sure they go USF's way.  So the question is, does anyone think something like this happens?  

We have seen some home cooking before.  In a game like this, where there are some questionable calls do we get a break?  Does any team get a break?

I really hope not, but I think we are the only legit American team with a shot at that New Year's Day Bowl.  I don't see where Aresco can push his agenda as the AAC as the Power6 league if we aren't in that bowl on New Year's day. Do you think stuff like this is a reality in other leagues?

Collusion like this would require competence to play out correctly .... the answer to your question is no.

Edited by Triple B

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

No, it doesn't.

In 2006, we knocked WVU out of the natty by beating them in M'town at the end of the year.

If it was ever going to happen, that would have been the time.