• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hurricane Irma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

We are doomed. It has been a fun ride. See you all in the next life !!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

What a wacky start to the football year.  Be safe everyone!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I live in Riverview and I'm 50/50 on leaving after work tomorrow. Anyone else in the area sticking it out? Co-workers have made me 2nd guess myself and slight panic/overreaction is setting in on my part. Be safe everyone.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

11 minutes ago, CPR said:

I live in Riverview and I'm 50/50 on leaving after work tomorrow. Anyone else in the area sticking it out? Co-workers have made me 2nd guess myself and slight panic/overreaction is setting in on my part. Be safe everyone.

We're sticking it out and just hoping we stay on the west side of the ***** ....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Sticking it out in Seminole Heights, but leaning towards going to my parents' house in Plant City. Going towards the storm, but they live in a fortress and have an RV fully gassed and propane if the power is out for awhile.

• Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

This week has sucked. Irma looks like it's going to cause a lot of damage, the USF game gets canceled, and in fantasy football I played the guy who had Kareem Hunt. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

This week has sucked. Irma looks like it's going to cause a lot of damage, the USF game gets canceled, and in fantasy football I played the guy who had Kareem Hunt. 

Yea well at least you're not a Patriots and Bulls fan... Today was two turds of news and still have the dumb hurricane coming. 

• Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

17 minutes ago, deters- said:

Yea well at least you're not a Patriots and Bulls fan... Today was two turds of news and still have the dumb hurricane coming. 

Yeah it sucks, but as long as we make it through the storm safely it's all good. I know i can get pretty extreme about sports (especially USF), but in reality it's just a game. I was mad they canceled the game, but that was me being selfish. Glad the players get to be with their loved ones. 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Going on lock down tomorrow afternoon in the 239.

Shutters  closed, Everything around the house, picked up.We buy water on day one of the season so we are good for water and food. All our cars have a home inside our home garage  or a neighbors garage  ( who evacuated), or our rental space. Important papers collected. Lots of dog food for the 4 dalmatians.  New big Honda generator will be ready to pick up this morning along with a new Stihl chain saw, so we will have a back up tree chopper.

Its about to get real. Bring it Irma. You got nothin. Here, hold my beer.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

12 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Going on lock down tomorrow afternoon in the 239.

Shutters  closed, Everything around the house, picked up.We buy water on day one of the season so we are good for water and food. All our cars have a home inside our home garage  or a neighbors garage  ( who evacuated), or our rental space. Important papers collected. Lots of dog food for the 4 dalmatians.  New big Honda generator will be ready to pick up this morning along with a new Stihl chain saw, so we will have a back up tree chopper.

Its about to get real. Bring it Irma. You got nothin. Here, hold my beer.

Good luck, foot...be safe!!