• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vikings announce they have signed draft pick Rodney Adams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Great discussion... and an eye opener for those of us with a child thinking medical school/dental school was the best option for them to make serious bucks. Maybe I shouldn't be so strict when my daughter reaches for an iPhone. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

34 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Great discussion... and an eye opener for those of us with a child thinking medical school/dental school was the best option for them to make serious bucks. Maybe I shouldn't be so strict when my daughter reaches for an iPhone. 

Your daughter is very young right?  I think the biggest takeaway for those with very young children is to not try to plan their life out to the smallest detail for them, and not think you know everything at any given time.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

What about your child, when it is time, decide what he or she wants to do? Of course, within reason. Best thing I have done has let mine make her own mistakes and learn from them. Certainly not easy to always do (and I am not referring to drugs or illegal situations). She will be deciding on five different colleges and one is USF. It is taking everything in my human power not to say GO TO USF GO TO USF PLEASE! So my process is not an easy one. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Pleasing to see this (especially with the comments made here leading up to draft):

On the field, Kyle Rudolph showed off his strong hands with an eye-opening one-handed grab, while Rodney Adams continued to impress with his route running and hands.

Link

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061

On 6/3/2017 at 11:09 AM, Brad said:

Pleasing to see this (especially with the comments made here leading up to draft):

Link

Must have spent a lot of hours on the JUGS machine

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

On 6/3/2017 at 11:09 AM, Brad said:

Link

Definitely encouraging considering hands and route running were two of the knocks against him in the pre draft process.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Definitely encouraging considering hands and route running were two of the knocks against him in the pre draft process.  

When I saw this I thought that some of the "he ran the wrong (or bad) route" statements during the year may have been misdirected - like the passes to him.  

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

When I saw this I thought that some of the "he ran the wrong (or bad) route" statements during the year may have been misdirected - like the passes to him.  

A big part of the concern was he ran a rather limited part of a full route tree at USF.  Probably 95% of his routes were go route, hitch, or post.    

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061

4 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

A big part of the concern was he ran a rather limited part of a full route tree at USF.  Probably 95% of his routes were go route, hitch, or post.    

Dozer,

Footballwise you might be the best USF poster here. Way too much intellectual posts. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

12 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Dozer,

Footballwise you might be the best USF poster here. Way too much intellectual posts. 

That would be Coach Bull Dozer to us, pal!!