• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Hahahahahaha, how could I forget, an OCS, yes, of course, that's the answer.

Seriously, I don't get much but the standard, vanilla emails from USF regarding sports and events.  Another example is the lack of communication around the upcoming Temple game in Philly.  I got one email regarding the tailgate and radio silence since.  Between D.C., Philly and NYC there are about 19K alumni. 

And there are 160,000 in the 5 county area so we managed about 10%.  So, best case is you would get 1,900 but more likely 190.  Just the way things are.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Actually that is not true. I think you need to back off on being against an OCS because there is a good chance that it will become a reality. USF sees how bad the environment is at RJS so expect changes to happen

What are you smoking? A feasibility study isn't a good chance of anything especially when attedence is abysmal. You may recall they just upgraded Ray Jay with the 3rd largest video screens in the NFL. Bucs attendence hasn't been dramatically effected by that massive expenditure either. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

TV companies don't care about our attendance. They will not think twice to schedule us at noon. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Yes i live in jax beach and that was my reason. But the club section does kill the atmosphere....and i too have club seats. When they build the OCS they need to keep this area small.

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Good news is our athletic department isn't that stupid to build one yet ....

Nobody is saying build it tomorrow. They are saying build one years down the road. Like 10 to 20 years.  No rush! USF will find out Big 12 fate in next few weeks. If they get invited then they must build a bigger OCS. If they get left out then they need a smaller one like tulanes 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Nobody is saying build it tomorrow. They are saying build one years down the road. Like 10 to 20 years.  No rush! USF will find out Big 12 fate in next few weeks. If they get invited then they must build a bigger OCS. If they get left out then they need a smaller one like tulanes 

Then stop talking about it NOW as some sort of an attendance fix. It won't be one, now or even in 10 or 20 years ....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Then stop talking about it NOW as some sort of an attendance fix. It won't be one, now or even in 10 or 20 years ....

No one knows if it will be better or not. For you to assure is just being close minded. But what we do know is that USF will have more control and more money coming in for USF, not Glazers. Glad that you are not making decisions for USF

• Upvote 4