• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Ned A Starr said:

Universities and Conferences allow TV to run the show. The don't give a crap about fans/season ticket holders.  That's why I will never buy season tickets or attend games...TV is king!

They should cut them out. Get Twitter or Netflix or some other streaming service to take it over and have the NCAA or conferences create the schedules. Even if that happens I think we will still have to play a nooner or two

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,380
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Ned A Starr said:

Universities and Conferences allow TV to run the show. The don't give a crap about fans/season ticket holders.  That's why I will never buy season tickets or attend games...TV is king!

They don't expect USF fans to be sissies about sitting in the heat watching the football plays in full pads. Watching the band sit in the same heat with uniforms

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

No one knows if it will be better or not. For you to assure is just being close minded. But what we do know is that USF will have more control and more money coming in for USF, not Glazers. Glad that you are not making decisions for USF

Before that money comes in about $125 million or so will have to out.  That is a lot of season tickets and beers to sell.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

They don't expect USF fans to be sissies about sitting in the heat watching the football plays in full pads. Watching the band sit in the same heat with uniforms

That an easy call for the network bosses in NYC or elsewhere. Locals with kids obviously aren't as crazy about the idea of getting heat stroke and sunburnt 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

20 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

What are you smoking? A feasibility study isn't a good chance of anything especially when attedence is abysmal. You may recall they just upgraded Ray Jay with the 3rd largest video screens in the NFL. Bucs attendence hasn't been dramatically effected by that massive expenditure either. 

I don't know about you, but I don't go to game because of a video screen. just saying. maybe they should have spent that money on some kind of shading for noon games.

• Upvote 4

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Then stop talking about it NOW as some sort of an attendance fix. It won't be one, now or even in 10 or 20 years ....

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

No one knows if it will be better or not. For you to assure is just being close minded. But what we do know is that USF will have more control and more money coming in for USF, not Glazers. Glad that you are not making decisions for USF

Only thing an ocs will definitely have is more USF control and, hopefully, better student attendance. I've seen or heard nothing that it would definitively generate more net money or better attendance. If it did, we'd probably already have one or definite plans for one ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,380
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Fennelley Bashes USF no matter what we do. 

1 minute ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Before that money comes in about $125 million or so will have to out.  That is a lot of season tickets and beers to sell.

Just remember, USF can pay more later or less sooner. Let's see what happens to big 12 in next few weeks. That will be a huge factor to what we want to do with the OCS. And yes, the OCS should have a shade overhang to give our crying fans some shade 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

My husband and I sat there the entire game and roasted. We are senior citizens and I want to know where the students were. There were very few students there

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Just remember, USF can pay more later or less sooner. Let's see what happens to big 12 in next few weeks. That will be a huge factor to what we want to do with the OCS. And yes, the OCS should have a shade overhang to give our crying fans some shade 

Why not put in shade if it's an option? We have a lot of fans with young kids and a decent amount of older fans. I'll go no matter what, but if we can make the experience better we should do that. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Maybe they are just waiting for the next housing bubble to burst and figure they can build it for 75 cents on a dollar.

• Upvote 1