• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I just want to see some high percentage of the hype play out. Maybe it's an indication that I've also fallen for the hype, but I think this team has a better chance of living up to expectations than I've seen in a long time.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

We don't have a home field, so it doesn't matter 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Could be a great post season to attend at RayJay.  AAC Championship, Outback Bowl and National Championship.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am all in. So what if I am disappointed, pretty sure there will be another season of USF football.

This. I could careless what happened in the past. You wanted expectations you got them. GO BULLS!!:GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

4 hours ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Per the AAC website: 

Championship Site
The site of the American Athletic Conference Football Championship will be the home venue of the divisional champion (as determined above) with the best record in conference games.

If the two divisional champions have the same conference record, then the regular-season head-to-head winner between the divisional champions would host the championship.

If the divisional champions have the same conference record and did not play in the regular season, then the team with the better overall regular-season winning percentage would host the championship.

If that does not produce an advantage, then the team that was ranked higher in the most recent College Football Playoff Selection Committee rankings would be the host, provided that team won its final regular-season game. The next tiebreaker would be an average of selected computer rankings.

This system virtually guarantees that an undefeated USF will not host the AAC Championship game against an undefeated Houston, as they will start out with too large of an advantage in the polls and public perception for us to overcome. Also, with OOC games against Oklahoma and Louisville, an undefeated Houston might be in the Top 4 if we played them. 

Guest PCBull14
11 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

This system virtually guarantees that an undefeated USF will not host the AAC Championship game against an undefeated Houston, as they will start out with too large of an advantage in the polls and public perception for us to overcome. Also, with OOC games against Oklahoma and Louisville, an undefeated Houston might be in the Top 4 if we played them. 

The thing is,  I think they'll be lucky to win either of those games. Louisville could be scary good this year. We just need to hold serve in eleven games and fight like hell against Florida State.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

26 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

The thing is,  I think they'll be lucky to win either of those games. Louisville could be scary good this year. We just need to hold serve in eleven games and fight like hell against Florida State.

I'm not suggesting that either outcome is likely (less than a 1% chance of both happening), but, if we have a miracle season and they do as well, we will have to beat them in Houston. I would love an undefeated USF to host a one loss Houston team that beat OU and UofL. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

ITS OUR YEAR!!!! GET ON BOARD!!!!! Will we be let down, maybe, maybe not....but never, NEVER, in our history have we been more set up to make that run!!!!!! Lets roll that bus!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I want a 7-5 USF team that won a six way tie for first in the East to defeat an undefeated Houston and derail their bid for the playoffs 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

ITS OUR YEAR!!!! GET ON BOARD!!!!! Will we be let down, maybe, maybe not....but never, NEVER, in our history have we been more set up to make that run!!!!!! Lets roll that bus!

GET ON DA BUS BOYS!