• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruce Judson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

If he goes to Oregon, good luck to him getting back home on holidays. That's a long haul.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

At this point I don't think we get an OV. He was originally scheduled to come last weekend and went to Oregon State, going to Oregon next weekend and I guess he has interest in WSU. Shoulda came out here for that one last weekend with highs in the teens and lows below zero. The 10 inches or snow still on the ground from 2 weeks ago that's mainly ice now would have been fun too. 

I think he was gone the second Taggart left though. Won't miss the drama that's for sure; feels a lot like Josh Grady. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

After he reads about this, he might cancel his trip to Oregon. LOL

Multiple Oregon Ducks football players hospitalized after grueling workouts

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2017/01/oregon_ducks_workouts_hospital.html

Edited by Mama_Bull

Doesn't seem to mind too much. Not to laugh at guys going to the hospital but some of our players reactions to this are pretty good. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Doesn't seem to mind too much. Not to laugh at guys going to the hospital but some of our players reactions to this are pretty good. 

Spoken like a guy who's going to pick up an Oregon hat in his auditorium on signing day to show those guys out West how it's done.

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Spoken like a guy who's going to pick up an Oregon hat in his auditorium on signing day to show those guys out West how it's done.

I mean he was picking up an Oregon hat on signing day the second Coach T accepted that job though. For all the drama that he likes to create he is a pretty loyal guy when it comes to coaches he likes; we'd never even have this thread if Urban Meyer could have remembered his name. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

He and the other two who i cant even remember have been gone since slick willie left

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Well, their parents might take a different view of things.

If I were a parent of a HS FB player thinking of playing at a school 3,000 miles from home and read about that, it would certainly give me pause.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

Judson, Burch and Hogan seemed to be a package deal  Judson and Burch seem to be all about Oregon now but where does that leave their boy Hogan? From an outsiders perspective they sure seemed to leave him out to dry in this situation.  Not sure if thats the teammates I want around here....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

36 minutes ago, SaltyBulls said:

Judson, Burch and Hogan seemed to be a package deal  Judson and Burch seem to be all about Oregon now but where does that leave their boy Hogan? From an outsiders perspective they sure seemed to leave him out to dry in this situation.  Not sure if thats the teammates I want around here....

I'm not a huge fan of Judson's, but this has zero to do with my opinion of him. Hogan's career is Hogan's to manage, not anyone else's. If you got a job offer that you perceived to be better than your current one, would you stick around just because they don't want your friend and you should be a loyal coworker?