• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bruce Judson

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

39 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

I don't see any reveling, as it's not even clear what the issue is...or if there even is one.

I'm thinking the "Karma" post would qualify as reveling....  ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

On 8/3/2017 at 11:12 PM, Triple B said:

might be a stretch to call that reveling, and it was one guy...but, I'm sure there are some who don't like the way Judson handled the whole recruiting process, and he was so insane in his Twitter posts (attention seeking at epic level), that I had to stop ever reading them BEFORE he bolted.

Frankly, with no bitterness to my opinion, I only saw him play one game on TV, early in the season, and he was not a stand out, IMO.  And most of his throws were wounded ducks...which maybe was a subconscious affinity for Oregon (I keed, I keed).  But, some of those attributes were tagged to Flowers, so who know where he'll wind up.

I don't begrudge any of these kids. They are doing what I wish I could have done...playing D-I football (and be courted, as well).  More power to them, and best of luck.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:31 PM, JupiterBull said:

I don't see any reveling, as it's not even clear what the issue is...or if there even is one.

On 8/3/2017 at 11:12 PM, Triple B said:

8 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

might be a stretch to call that reveling, and it was one guy

I've seen a lot worse cases but I still think it would qualify .... and one guy is still more than no guys. ;)

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

22 hours ago, Triple B said:

I've seen a lot worse cases but I still think it would qualify .... and one guy is still more than no guys. ;)

If you're looking to split hairs, the poster said "some people", which means > 1.:icon_drink:

You his point & yours are taken.  It's easy to feel a little vindication when someone who jilts you (or your school), but we must be quick to get some perspective.

I am curious what the issue is, if it's anything beyond speculation.

I admit I can't seem to want to pull for Taggart at Oregon, but I really should...he was good for our program, and left Strong a fair amount of talent to build upon.

39 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

If you're looking to split hairs, the poster said "some people", which means > 1.:icon_drink:

Well played. I should have caught that .... Double checked and he said "some", and in that context could = 1. Point back to Trip.:guinness:

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Any word on what happened to this kid? I was surfing through Oregon recruiting and saw his name flash by and realized he just disappeared.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Any word on what happened to this kid? I was surfing through Oregon recruiting and saw his name flash by and realized he just disappeared.

I believe that grades were an issue...not sure where he landed.