• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Raymond James Stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

Oh well, that is what Harlan gets paid for.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Wow that is big

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

16 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Call him and discuss your issues.  I never understood taking shots at folks on a blog.  We all have access to USF and the leadership.  Email or call him and he'll schedule a meeting with you.  It may not be tomorrow, but he'll meet with you.

Go Bulls!

If he would speak with us I wouldn't feel the way I do.  I really have no desire to speak with him now.  He's done what he's done to us and I'll leave at that. Thought we'd be Iron Bulls for life but rethinking it at this point.  

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

If he would speak with us I wouldn't feel the way I do.  I really have no desire to speak with him now.  He's done what he's done to us and I'll leave at that. Thought we'd be Iron Bulls for life but rethinking it at this point.  

You've definitely piqued my curiosity now. Haven't seen him do anything to potentially harm the school or distance fans so far, so this surprises me a lot.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

23 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

You've definitely piqued my curiosity now. Haven't seen him do anything to potentially harm the school or distance fans so far, so this surprises me a lot.

At airport headed out. I'll pm you when I get back and get on my computer . Not quick doing this on phone.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Far be it from me to tell you what to do, and I certainly won't, but you really do have me worried. If he's running off Iron Bulls right at this critical juncture when Athletics needs every IB and donor they can get, that is disturbing. I wouldn't mind hearing what happened in private either, but that's of course your call. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

How does a blog with the subject line "Raymond James Stadium" spiral to Harlan has done me wrong?

Dude, it's the .....

TheBullsPen.com

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/19/2016 at 1:29 PM, Bausfkid said:

Call him and discuss your issues.  I never understood taking shots at folks on a blog.  We all have access to USF and the leadership.  Email or call him and he'll schedule a meeting with you.  It may not be tomorrow, but he'll meet with you.

Go Bulls!

This... the dude responds to my tweets, therefore I assume he's pretty accessible. I don't pretend to know your situation Bourbon, but there's really no room to be butt hurt during these times.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

On July 18, 2016 at 9:56 AM, BullsBoltsJagsRays said:

That small screen off to the right under the Xfinity sign plays RedZone and other games during the Jags games.  People need to watch something when the Jags go down by 3 TDs in the 2nd Quarter.  

RayJay should do it too. Other games have impact on your team.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

RayJay should do it too. Other games have impact on your team.

They'll show other games in the walkways from time to time. I'm sure if it's a game of importance to the Bulls they'll show it.