• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Raymond James Stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

On July 24, 2016 at 6:06 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Taking a break from the UCF board? 

Kinda. I lurk a lot over here but don't post as much as I used to. Last season notwithstanding this place got really dark and depressing so I stopped frequenting as much. It's good camaraderie over there in The Water Cooler. Some good people. I don't post much in their main forum. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Sort of off topic, but relates to RJ Stadium...How is Lot 3 for tailgating at USF games?  Deciding between parking pass for lot 3 & 5?  TIA.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, BullFan98 said:

Sort of off topic, but relates to RJ Stadium...How is Lot 3 for tailgating at USF games?  Deciding between parking pass for lot 3 & 5?  TIA.

We've been in 3 for years and the most important thing to me is that we've rarely had any problems with the parking attendants .... Of course, that could change any year. 5 would be a little less of a walk to our West Club entrance and where the action is as far as pre-game festivities but all in our party aren't high enough to get it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I wonder if the Bucs would be willing to repaint the Pirate Ship if I spring for some USF Green and USF Gold paint.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/28/2016 at 7:52 PM, chrisdashley said:

Same here... I was wondering about under the lights.

Probably installing all new lights for television. 1K and 4K cameras work best with a specific color and illumination. They did same thing for newly renovated Dolphins stadium this year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/28/2016 at 7:52 PM, chrisdashley said:

Same here... I was wondering about under the lights.

They are adding speakers underneath the lights.  An all new sound system is included in the stadium Phase I upgrades.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

3 minutes ago, Bulls Are We said:

They are adding speakers underneath the lights.  An all new sound system is included in the stadium Phase I upgrades.  

Awesome.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

On 7/31/2016 at 1:31 PM, BullFan98 said:

We were in Lot 3 for years, mostly because we needed to head north after the games.  Sometime the attendants there are bit put off by us wanting to face the cars (usually have 3 or 4 together) a certain way.  But mostly it is fine and quick access to NB Dale Mabry after the game. We're now in 6D so the grandkids can access the play area.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

21 hours ago, Triple B said:

We've been in 3 for years and the most important thing to me is that we've rarely had any problems with the parking attendants .... Of course, that could change any year. 5 would be a little less of a walk to our West Club entrance and where the action is as far as pre-game festivities but all in our party aren't high enough to get it.

3 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

We were in Lot 3 for years, mostly because we needed to head north after the games.  Sometime the attendants there are bit put off by us wanting to face the cars (usually have 3 or 4 together) a certain way.  But mostly it is fine and quick access to NB Dale Mabry after the game. We're now in 6D so the grandkids can access the play area.

Thanks for the feedback.  I bought a pass for Lot 3.  Seats are in section 110 club level.  Getting excited.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

On July 28, 2016 at 3:55 PM, El_Toro_86 said:

Ah red seats and a pirate ship.  There's no place like home.

When they're full during a game you don't see them. As for the ship, think of it being Hernado De Soto bringing over the first Bulls to Florida from Spain.