• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Even the times he declared us all ******* and "quit," he was never gone for more than a week or two before charging back in full force. Unfortunately, I think you're right.

I miss him and charsibb's contributions, still haven't heard about him either?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

Even the times he declared us all ******* and "quit," he was never gone for more than a week or two before charging back in full force. Unfortunately, I think you're right.

Yeah, if I remember correctly a poster met him at a scrimmage and Winkle was an older guy. I fear he went to the big pasture in the sky. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think y'all are right about Bullwinkle making an exit from the living, but I don't think charsibb is done yet.  I think he's just been busy.  

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I was at a Dunkin Donuts in Jupiter a year or so ago, and a big, older dude wearing USF gear.  He looked crotchety, and had a beard.  I assumed he was Bullwinkle (there aren't many in Jupiter who sport the Bulls gear).  I didn't say anything to him, as he had (has?) a beef with me over calling him out about direct contacting high school boys, imploring them to play at USF.  To me, that's a bit creepy & out of bounds (but I digress).

I don't know if that was him, but he has seemingly disappeared off the cyber world, and if that was him, I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed on to greener pastures.  Still, as you guys noted, he was Bulls family and a passionate fan.  

As to Charsibb, I'm sure he'll be back.  We were going to connect for the Navy game, but he told me he had some issues to address, and would be AWOL for a bit.  Hopefully he watched this fine season, and he'll be squared away to rejoin his pals here soon.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

18 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

As to Charsibb, I'm sure he'll be back.  We were going to connect for the Navy game, but he told me he had some issues to address, and would be AWOL for a bit.  Hopefully he watched this fine season, and he'll be squared away to rejoin his pals here soon.

Good to hear you've contacted Charsibb. I hope he squares everything and gets back to posting on the Bullspen. We need more of the professor around these parts.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone that as a part of the Greg Auman crew and the Bullspen know if Turd Feguson and Bullwinkle were the same person? I remember us vaguely talking about the Turd Ferguson having passed away. Seemed like similar personalities.

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

His humor and mindset were very different.   His use of Turd Ferguson was beyond funny.   

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/20/2016 at 3:45 PM, JupiterBull said:

Cool, thanks for the reply. That's good news.

Edited by raptorcj