• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QF is THE MAN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

9 hours ago, Bulls2k said:

beergoggles.jpg

Will you get me those for Christmas, Pretty Please????   The glasses, not the fat chicks. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

good response. my pre-teen girl responds in a similar manner when she has no defense of her position in an argument.

I guess your argument can't be backed with actual stats

Flowers had 7 games with a QB PASSER rating over 150. just 1 less than the QB from Clemson who was a Heisman finalists.

He had the highest QB rating in our programs history. Best TD to INT ratio. Sorry but that doesn't "scream" bad passer to me.

This is a ridiculous argument.  In addition to reading the stats, I'd suggest you actually watch a game once in a while. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

9 hours ago, Bulls2k said:

Sure it does.... <50% completion ratio

There were at least 3 drops, and if those become completions, that becomes >50% completion ratio.  

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I swear it's like some people on this board never watch college football. Some of the best QB's in CFB have notoriously average skills through the air. And honestly, QF really only lacks an accurate arm. What Quinton lacks in accuracy, he makes up with in awareness, decision-making, and a strong-arm. It's going to be very tough for AW to prove he's better at QF in all of those categories and be as much of a leader on the field.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

Anybody who is crapping on QF should get their head examined.  Kid is the best thing to happen to USF football in years.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, DataBull said:

I'd suggest you actually watch a game once in a while. 

Would probably see some plays like these...

Team MVP baby. 30th in the country in efficiency, 30th in the county in yards per attempt, 28th in TD's, 2nd in rushing. Haters gonna hate. QF's gonna be the starter next year. Get used to it, because it's a very good thing that we have him. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 minutes ago, theman123 said:

I swear it's like some people on this board never watch college football. Some of the best QB's in CFB have notoriously average skills through the air. And honestly, QF really only lacks an accurate arm. What Quinton lacks in accuracy, he makes up with in awareness, decision-making, and a strong-arm. It's going to be very tough for AW to prove he's better at QF in all of those categories and be as much of a leader on the field.

Nick Marshall at Auburn comes to mind, and he came **** close to winning a national title.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, DataBull said:

This is a ridiculous argument.  In addition to reading the stats, I'd suggest you actually watch a game once in a while. 

it is a ridiculous argument when you can't back yours up with anything but the "eye" test.

I get he is no peyton manning but you obviously don't watch much college football.

Quinton Flowers ended the year as the 30th rated passer in college football. that doesn't even take into account his rushing stats.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

it is a ridiculous argument when you can't back yours up with anything but the "eye" test.

I get he is no peyton manning but you obviously don't watch much college football.

Quinton Flowers ended the year as the 30th rated passer in college football. that doesn't even take into account his rushing stats.

Yeah, that first half was a thing of beauty.   That has to be amongst the worst passing performances I've ever seen in college football.

I get it though, he can do no wrong in your eyes.  How dare anyone criticize obvious flaws!   I apologize for speaking the truth and ruining your dreams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, theman123 said:

Would probably see some plays like these...

Team MVP baby. 30th in the country in efficiency, 30th in the county in yards per attempt, 28th in TD's, 2nd in rushing. Haters gonna hate. QF's gonna be the starter next year. Get used to it, because it's a very good thing that we have him. 

Thanks for sharing that it's awesome!!!