• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many fans do we bring to the bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

The USF ticket office representative  told me today 'we have almost sold through the entire initial allotment' when I ordered my two tickets today around 11am.   Perhaps it was an embellishment, however, he went further to suggest they expected them to be 'completely sold out' well before the game.  I never know whether this is a ploy to demonstrate support by the ticket agents, however, we'll soon tell.

CWT is paying full ticket price for 500 students! Those that already bought at $20 will be remburshed by coach! 

#USF Students...this one's on Coach T! 
Thank You for 2015...see you in Miami! 
bit.ly/1M7OCXa

"We went 5-1 at home this year with the students bringing their energy to Ray Jay and we can’t wait to see them in Miami. Let's make this the funnest, loudest, most passionate bowl game crowd in USF history.”

That is freaking awesome.  If you are even thinking about going to this games you should think harder.  This is going to be a lot of fun.

Edited by mark_my_words
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hey NEB, do you know Wayne Dugas of DMI, Llc? Hvac contractor in Temple.

Last name is familiar. I know DMI is here in Amherst. Temple is about 30 min away...a very, very small community. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Coach T chipping in $10,000 for tickets. Pretty decent person. 

• Upvote 1

My absolute best time as a Bull was not a home game, it was the Notre Dame game.  Beating Rutgers on the road was a blast also.

Nothing like travelling far away and seeing fellow bulls fans and getting a chance to celebrate with the team in the other teams end zone after a win.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

My absolute best time as a Bull was not a home game, it was the Notre Dame game.  

Same here, followed by WVU.  Maybe FSU will bring the thunder next year?

Same here, followed by WVU.  Maybe FSU will bring the thunder next year?

Yeah, the WVU game with a packed house at night was second best for sure.  

I'll say this, if our fans show up for FSU we will give them a heck of a game.  Yeah, maybe bring the thunder.  

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Pretty cool of Coach T, but serious question: are students that happen to be "student athletes" allowed to accept the ticket? Wouldn't want one of our BBall players to get suspended over something like this with such a promising season ahead.

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

Pretty cool of Coach T, but serious question: are students that happen to be "student athletes" allowed to accept the ticket? Wouldn't want one of our BBall players to get suspended over something like this with such a promising season ahead.

The first 500 students that bought a ticket are being credited the $20 back regardless if the are a student athlete or not. Shouldn't be any different than ordering a regular season ticket.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

dclenden said we were sold out according to a ticket rep.  Who is your source and when did you hear it?

image.png

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Student Athletes are not allowed to get additional benefits than a "regular" student wouldnt.

This is available to all students

• Upvote 1