• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

64-12 is a little much to hope for, but it'd be great. I'll be very content with just a W.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

64-12 is a little much to hope for, but it'd be great. I'll be very content with just a W.

we should go for 64-0 :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

64-12

Weren't rivals back then ...

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Does anyone know if we will be taking the Band to Orlando next week? (we typically take them to Orlando and they bring theirs  here) but with the game being on Thanksgiving Im not sure?  Would be nice to have the FULL BAND there.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Looked on the HOT website couldn't find anything under the calander.  I did see that the band will be in Rome on New Years Day 2017.  Congrats to the Band.  However  Just thinking ahead here that the timing may be bad though.  If we continue to improve in football as we have this season, I can see us having a legit shot at a New Years Day Bowl game next year. ( will be sad if we actually make it to one of those bowls and have NO band in the stands).

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I know it's sometimes difficult, but do not make rock solid plans from September 1st thru January 12th.

We have told/warned our family's that all plans are subject to change depending on USF football.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

HOT will be there for the UCF game. As for the Rome trip... Well that's cool. Not everyone goes though, and they would likely open it up for alumni to return for the bowl game. I believe they've done that before.

Edited by deadudea
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

So if the stars do align, the real question is do we rush their field if we clinch the conference?

no. Show class.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  360
  • Days Won:  0

We almost beat them that year because of our defense and the turnovers they created. If I remember correctly our defense wasn't the problem in 2013, they were actually pretty decent (we won our only two games of the season without scoring a single offensive touchdown). I'm not saying our defense was amazing, but they definitely kept us competitive in some games despite the complete lack of offense. 2015 UCF on the other hand, does not have a good defense. The least amount of points they have given up to an FBS team whose name isn't FIU this year was 30 and give up and average of 36. The only thing that will stop us from winning will be by shooting ourselves in the foot, much like temple almost did when they played them. As long as we don't let the pressure get to us and make dumb mistakes like penalties and turnovers, we win. 

Edited by RedBull13