• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2016 WR Darnell Salomon Miami Central

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad he decided to stay committed.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, Bullgang said:

I'm glad he decided to stay committed.

Or did he...? :D

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, BucsandBulls said:

Oh man this is hilarious, hopefully all you wishing this kid good riddance can take back your comments now. Although maybe wait until signing day just to be safe.

Can we set the recruiting doomsday clock a little further away from midnight now?

Nobody seriously said good riddance. I was probably the closest, and I still wish we had a better option than him (mainly due to the character questions), but it seems that we don't given the recent defections. So I hope he pans out. Still think it's best to wait until signing day to gloat too much, given that just yesterday he had Temple plastered all over his profile.

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

Good luck Mr. Salomon on your decision, I know it will not be easy.  

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Rizman said:

Good luck Mr. Salomon on your decision, I know it will not be easy.  

Sure it's an easy decision...come to USF, be the go to guy for three years, get drafted and be USF's Brandon Marshall. It's about time we get an offensive star in the NFL. He'll be the one if he makes the right choice :)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

2 hours ago, Shockley3333 said:

Sure it's an easy decision...come to USF, be the go to guy for three years, get drafted and be USF's Brandon Marshall. It's about time we get an offensive star in the NFL. He'll be the one if he makes the right choice :)

At this rate Mack will beat him to it. He's certainly getting drafted, it's just a question of which round and where. The NFL doesn't place as much of a premium on running backs, so where he might have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick in years past he could be anywhere from 4th to 7th. 

Don't forget Rodney Adams graduates next year and he's probably better than most of the guys we've had here in recent years. He'll get drafted, though I don't know where.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

At this rate Mack will beat him to it. He's certainly getting drafted, it's just a question of which round and where. The NFL doesn't place as much of a premium on running backs, so where he might have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick in years past he could be anywhere from 4th to 7th. 

Don't forget Rodney Adams graduates next year and he's probably better than most of the guys we've had here in recent years. He'll get drafted, though I don't know where.

Gurley and Freeman might be changing the perception... Its still very important to have a solid RB in the throw first NFL, unless of course your best RB is your QB, see Cam..

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I disagree about your statement on running backs not being a premium in the NFL. Sure, there may not be as many 1st rounders as there were in the mid 2000's, there are still plenty of RB's being picked up in the first three rounds.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/1/2016 at 11:15 AM, WWMJD said:

Nobody seriously said good riddance. I was probably the closest, and I still wish we had a better option than him (mainly due to the character questions), but it seems that we don't given the recent defections. So I hope he pans out. Still think it's best to wait until signing day to gloat too much, given that just yesterday he had Temple plastered all over his profile.

You certainly weren't the only one, and I understand the jest. My main point is there is just way too much overreaction to a guy's twitter account or visits. They are kids they will do stupid stuff like saying one thing and doing another. And even stupider things that lead to criminal charges.

I absolutely agree, lets wait until signing day and hope every recruit signs with USF. You never know what can happen, wouldn't be the most shocking thing if Saloman put up all the USF stuff again just to make his switch to Temple even more dramatic on signing day, but I hope not. Hell I'm still hoping against hope that Shavar Manuel switches to us last second out of no where.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

25 minutes ago, BucsandBulls said:

You certainly weren't the only one, and I understand the jest. My main point is there is just way too much overreaction to a guy's twitter account or visits. They are kids they will do stupid stuff like saying one thing and doing another. And even stupider things that lead to criminal charges.

I absolutely agree, lets wait until signing day and hope every recruit signs with USF. You never know what can happen, wouldn't be the most shocking thing if Saloman put up all the USF stuff again just to make his switch to Temple even more dramatic on signing day, but I hope not. Hell I'm still hoping against hope that Shavar Manuel switches to us last second out of no where.

Nah, it's the off season and I'll do what I want since there's not much more going on with our football team. Recruiting is exciting and helps the off season go by a little faster, so I'll over react and keep on posting different things that I hear about recruits on this board because it's entertaining for me.