• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2016 WR Darnell Salomon Miami Central

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,567
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, CPR said:

My point is, a reason why I choose a school wouldn't be based on weather (academically or athletically). I'm just surprised at the other 2 schools that made his top 3. I'm guessing he wanted some free trips.

4 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

How about college girls being able to show skin for almost the entire spring semester? Girls in sundresses or short skirts>>>>>>girls in winter coats and pants. 

As goofy as it sounds, some kids may actually want to get away from the monotonous weather here, no matter how nice it is .... would like some actual seasons.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

40 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As goofy as it sounds, some kids may actually want to get away from the monotonous weather here, no matter how nice it is .... would like some actual seasons.

As a 32 year old man I totally get that. As an 18 year old athlete, I wouldn't have understood why anyone would choose a place where half the year the girls are bundled up in layers rather than showing off their assets if all things were equally athletically speaking. I think with a much different head now than I did back then.... 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

Dead on.  My daughter is in her jr. year in Boston, and she doesn't love when the snow is harsh, she does love the seasons, trees that actually step thru color changes in the fall and crisp & cool air for several months.  She loves Florida, but was thrilled to live somewhere different for 4 years.

When I took kids to LA for a long weekend when working there, they loved the lack of humidity.

That said, I do agree weather may not be a huge factor, but I'm sure OVs to Pitt & Temple in the snow might swing a Florida kid to stay here.  Hopefully they throw him some passes, so he can feel what it's like to try to catch a rock hard football with frozen hands.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

He dropped "USF Commit" from his twitter handle. Not a good sign. 

4 hours ago, KevinUSF00 said:

He dropped "USF Commit" from his twitter handle. Not a good sign. 

Hate to lose someone we want, but if he goes to Temple, hopefully we make him regret it each year he's there. Lots of question marks on him, but if Taggart wants him, I hope we get him.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I think we need at least 1WR in this class...even though we are deep now. That would put us in the hole in a few years. Maybe the staff thinks they can land either Dukes and/or Rick Wells.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Temple fans think he's going to flip to them. Anyone have any info stating otherwise?

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, CPR said:

Temple fans think he's going to flip to them. Anyone have any info stating otherwise?

Of course they do, but I doubt they have anything but opinion to back it up.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

This guy is a hell of a player but the kind of nonsense he pulled at the UGA camp makes me think he's a ticking timebomb even if he come here. With that being said, we abused temple last year and are set at QB for the immediate future as Temple has uncertainty at that position. Would be surprising to me if he went there.

4 hours ago, BrowardBull17 said:

This guy is a hell of a player but the kind of nonsense he pulled at the UGA camp makes me think he's a ticking timebomb even if he come here. With that being said, we abused temple last year and are set at QB for the immediate future as Temple has uncertainty at that position. Would be surprising to me if he went there.

Was thinking the same, on all points.  PJ Brown will be a senior, and Tyler M is gone...he was the heart of the D.  Their coach is good (I guess?)...but Temple may have the "Cosby Curse", and he headed back to obscurity.

• Upvote 1