• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So negative...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

Ole Miss will beat Memphis easily and it won't be close. Ole miss has a legit offense. 

Lulz at Ole Miss losing 38-3 to the Gators :roflmao:

Yeah after seeing their game against the gators, maybe Memphis will beat them. I just don't know anymore, Ole Miss I thought was better than the gators and maybe number 2 in the SEC West behind Alabama since that game was a fluke with Alabama turning the ball over 5 times. 

A really surprising upset. They have better athletes than Memphis and still should win, but it's anybody's guess now. That's why they play the games.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,685
  • Days Won:  8

Ole Miss will beat Memphis easily and it won't be close. Ole miss has a legit offense.

Lulz at Ole Miss losing 38-3 to the Gators :roflmao:

they lost 38-10.  Wow a good coach can coach up someone else's players

UF is 5-0 now. 

Now I'll have to hear all the annoying Gaytor fan boys. So annoying I hate their arrogant fans. Right behind Ohio state and worse than UCF. 

Edited by Gismo

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

My optimism was rewarded!!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I admit I'm naturally optimistic so I always look for the positive. I'm starting to think that I can't get my Bulls news here. People are just too negative. The announcer said it best, we are on the right track, we're just a couple steps behind Memphis and having their type of transition. Paraphrasing of course, but I believe it. 

I, like you all, have watched this team for years. I started at USF in 2006.I know how "good" we were and I have seen us fall from grace. I can see a true difference in this team and I believe CWT and company are doing the right thing by us. Losing sucks for EVERYONE, especially the student athletes who are working their tales off, but if they can fight and believe why can't you? 

This coach put his reputation on the line to take over a dumpster fire. He's not perfect and neither are we, but saying and believing that he's inept and doing anything less than his best with this program is ridiculous. That was the most complete game I've seen from this team in a while. Losing hurts, but if we continue to grow like we are we are going to give lesser teams fits. 

Memphis only scored 24 points... That's amazing. QFs can throw the ball like "we all" hoped he could. He's becoming a great leader and I hate the result but I thank God for the process. People said we were spoiled in the past and every time I come here I can see why. We rose faster than we deserved and can't handle the growing pains. We want to fire and replace everyone for every minor offence...

I'm proud of my Bulls and their progress. I hope some of you can get past the anger in your heart and see the growth. If you can't, watch any game after BJ Daniels went down. Watch any game from 2 years ago... Watch the UCF game last year and tell me you don't see the change. 

Go ahead and hate I'm taking a break from here anyways. Go Bulls!!!

Do you see the change now?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

I am sorry I ever doubted you CWT!!