• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did we miss out? Litton debuts with 4 TDs in win

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I knew what you were saying. For every Cam Newton (which there's about 1), there are a hundred roster fillers. This isn't baseball. You can't grab a JuCo QB and plug him in. There are rarely even decent QBs available that route.

Aaron Rogers, Cam Newton, LeGarrette Blount, Corey Dillon, LaVonte David, Jacquian Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Nick Fairley, Cortez Kennedy, Michael Williams, Josh Heupel, Mike Rozier, Roger Staubach, OJ SImpson (sorry Nicole and Ron), etc, etc, etc.

The NFL has a healthy quantity of players that spent some early time at JUCO's. Funny and ignorant is no way to go through life JTrue, try a little research prior to sticking your sizable Keds in your blow hole.

So you gave me, what, four QBs in 50 years? I think the numbers are just a bit tilted in my favor.

I can make it easier for you. Name 10 JuCo QBs in the last 10 years that have made even a marginal impact at their programs. But, instead of Keds, lets go with British Knights in my mouth. Since we're using 80s shoes as the bet.

I thought Keds were more 70sish.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

More poop jokes JTrue, when you're working outside your normal milieu it looks so uncomfortable.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

More poop jokes JTrue, when you're working outside your normal milieu it looks so uncomfortable.

If you want to see uncomfortable, you should see the poop I'm taking right now.

It's bigger than a pair of LA Gears.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

If you want to see uncomfortable, you should see the poop I'm taking right now.

It's bigger than a pair of LA Gears.

That's a better shoe reference than British Knights, which had me thinking of small condoms you might be buying in Piccadilly Circus while getting a refill on your London Gentleman cologne.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

I wonder, did we miss out on Litton?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

when cwt didnt bring in 3 qbs this year i knew he didnt have a clue how bad our qbs were

i would have brought in 2 juco qbs at a minimum

How would you have done that? Who wanted to come here after the previous 4-5 years of terrible offense?

The offense has been bad 2 1/2 years junior. Skip was losing games when scoring 23+ points half his last year, one loss against Syracuse they scored 36. That was the lost season of the Cosh. It may feel like CWT has been here that long though.

Junior? LOL Always resort to name calling.

I don't care who the coach was. Tell me the last time our offense was good and fun to watch?

I know everyone loves to watch fg kicking.

Skip's offense sucked and so does this one right now. So (yes) it has been 4-5 years or terrible offense.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

when cwt didnt bring in 3 qbs this year i knew he didnt have a clue how bad our qbs were

i would have brought in 2 juco qbs at a minimum

Yeah, because 2 crappy Jucos would have made all the difference.

JPP was a JUCO.

I didn't know JPP was a QB before he came to us.

Who said he was? Point is that not all JUCO players are "crappy".

There is a also a second point.

No one here said that ALL JUCO kids were terrible.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I knew what you were saying. For every Cam Newton (which there's about 1), there are a hundred roster fillers. This isn't baseball. You can't grab a JuCo QB and plug him in. There are rarely even decent QBs available that route.

Aaron Rogers, Cam Newton, LeGarrette Blount, Corey Dillon, LaVonte David, Jacquian Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Nick Fairley, Cortez Kennedy, Michael Williams, Josh Heupel, Mike Rozier, Roger Staubach, OJ SImpson (sorry Nicole and Ron), etc, etc, etc.

The NFL has a healthy quantity of players that spent some early time at JUCO's.  Funny and ignorant is no way to go through life JTrue, try a little research prior to sticking your sizable Keds in your blow hole.

Roger Staubach was prep school to prepare for the Naval Academy. Slightly different than juco.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Aaron Rogers, Cam Newton, LeGarrette Blount, Corey Dillon, LaVonte David, Jacquian Williams, Jason Pierre-Paul, Nick Fairley, Cortez Kennedy, Michael Williams, Josh Heupel, Mike Rozier, Roger Staubach, OJ SImpson (sorry Nicole and Ron), etc, etc, etc.

The NFL has a healthy quantity of players that spent some early time at JUCO's.  Funny and ignorant is no way to go through life JTrue, try a little research prior to sticking your sizable Keds in your blow hole.

Roger Staubach was prep school to prepare for the Naval Academy. Slightly different than juco.

But Staubach went to a prep school and JPP went to JuCo, therefore, it is easy to get a quality JuCo QB. If you need any proof, just look at the avalanche of players making the transition every year. There's got to be nearly 1 in all of college football each season who makes his new team noticeably better. Let's see, 1 player, 128 teams, that's 0.78%!

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591

He likely wouldn't have done that here. CWT is not good at developing QBs.