• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Harlan being "besieged" with complaints

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

How do we know that Taggart is still play calling?

We won't, until the next game or an announcement is made to appease the few USF fans left.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Meet your new HC, Greg Schiano

No joking guys

It's amazing how years of losing can change your opinion of a guy. I'm not too Opposed to Schiano.. He gave us hell every year back in our prime.

I'd stop supporting football. Call me a bad fan or whatever -- don't care. I hate Schiano way more than I love USF Football. I especially hate Schiano way more than I love post-CWT and post-CSH USF Football. I'm not going to sit around and watch that dolt come up with more lumberjack gimmicks.

I'd just start going to more soccer games.

I disagree...I hate losing way more than I hate Schiano

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

How do we know that Taggart is still play calling?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400763510

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Meet your new HC, Greg Schiano

No joking guys

It's amazing how years of losing can change your opinion of a guy. I'm not too Opposed to Schiano.. He gave us hell every year back in our prime.

I'd stop supporting football. Call me a bad fan or whatever -- don't care. I hate Schiano way more than I love USF Football. I especially hate Schiano way more than I love post-CWT and post-CSH USF Football. I'm not going to sit around and watch that dolt come up with more lumberjack gimmicks.

I'd just start going to more soccer games.

I disagree...I hate losing way more than I hate Schiano

I think we would still lose with Schiano. Also, he sucks.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Your post bringing up Louisville says otherwise, but maybe it was a senior moment for you. I'm sure you knew it.

I thinks the part he was refering to was the Petrino going to Atlanta

Ah right you all are. I misremembered. Petrino was let go from ARKANSAS for the motorcycle escapade, not the Ville. But Louisville still hired him back after both that public mess and the fact that he left them to begin with. So, not a direct case to disprove the idea of not hiring somebody back after getting rid of them, but not altogether useless reference.

Should have hired Petrino after we fired Holtz and put a huge buyout clause in the contract.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Your post bringing up Louisville says otherwise, but maybe it was a senior moment for you. I'm sure you knew it.

Ah right you all are. I misremembered. Petrino was let go from ARKANSAS for the motorcycle escapade, not the Ville. But Louisville still hired him back after both that public mess and the fact that he left them to begin with. So, not a direct case to disprove the idea of not hiring somebody back after getting rid of them, but not altogether useless reference.

Should have hired Petrino after we fired Holtz and put a huge buyout clause in the contract.

Then we wouldn't have hired Petrino.  He wouldn't have signed a contract with a, "huge buyout clause"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Then we wouldn't have hired Petrino.  He wouldn't have signed a contract with a, "huge buyout clause"

Well, maybe not with us, anyway, but that's exactly what happened with Louisville, iirc.  

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

I can predict with 95 percent assurance (that's audit quality!) that the next coach of the USF Bulls will not be Greg Schiano. Skingraft has his sources. I have mine. And if not for the fact that religious reasons prevent me from betting, I'd put money on it.

Muah hahaha.... like I said, nothing is etched in stone

Except for Bench starting the second series of the second half. That of course as we all know was most definitely set in stone!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Well, maybe not with us, anyway, but that's exactly what happened with Louisville, iirc.  

He would have come here before WKU.  His L'ville contract has a $10 million buyout and morality clause.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

I can predict with 95 percent assurance (that's audit quality!) that the next coach of the USF Bulls will not be Greg Schiano. Skingraft has his sources. I have mine. And if not for the fact that religious reasons prevent me from betting, I'd put money on it.

Muah hahaha.... like I said, nothing is etched in stone

Except for Bench starting the second series of the second half. That of course as we all know was most definitely set in stone!

Except in the 2nd game where Bench was actually told that was the plan but he didn't get in the game.  Heck, he was just off by one game.  Maybe he was taking his time getting the play call in and it got set back a game.