• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Harlan being "besieged" with complaints

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I can predict with 95 percent assurance (that's audit quality!) that the next coach of the USF Bulls will not be Greg Schiano. Skingraft has his sources. I have mine. And if not for the fact that religious reasons prevent me from betting, I'd put money on it.

Islam or Methodist?

Islam

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I can predict with 95 percent assurance (that's audit quality!) that the next coach of the USF Bulls will not be Greg Schiano. Skingraft has his sources. I have mine. And if not for the fact that religious reasons prevent me from betting, I'd put money on it.

Islam or Methodist?
Islam

Aloha Snackbar

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Muah hahaha.... like I said, nothing is etched in stone

Except for Bench starting the second series of the second half. That of course as we all know was most definitely set in stone!

Except in the 2nd game where Bench was actually told that was the plan but he didn't get in the game.  Heck, he was just off by one game.  Maybe he was taking his time getting the play call in and it got set back a game.

It does seem like CWT has no feel for the game.  The play calling seems off at times.  When it isn't really important to get play calls in quickly he does.  When it is important to get play calls in quickly, he doesn't.  When things have gone stale on offense against FSU and we could use a jolt, he lets Bench sit.  When the offense gets a rythm against UM, he puts Bench in to kill it.

If you can't figure some things out on instinct, maybe you just aren't every going to get it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

The timing of that post was superb...and just the right number of verbs.