• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disgusting USF fan behavior at today's game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Just got home from the game as well. Long day and proud of the progress I saw ( we still need more work but that is another thread).    I did hear some banter going on  close to us.  It looked like a UCF fan (guy wearing UCF shirt)was standing and saying something to some OUR fans or cheering for the Noles??? not sure, All I saw was the UCF shirt and  Our fans responding by chanting FIU FIU FIU.  The guy at down and nothing else came from it.

Priceless.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Just got home from the game as well. Long day and proud of the progress I saw ( we still need more work but that is another thread).    I did hear some banter going on  close to us.  It looked like a UCF fan (guy wearing UCF shirt)was standing and saying something to some OUR fans or cheering for the Noles??? not sure, All I saw was the UCF shirt and  Our fans responding by chanting FIU FIU FIU.  The guy at down and nothing else came from it.

Good... FIU FIU FIU FIU!!!

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

So... Up in section 16 we had a few of the younger crowd jowling with FSU fans and doing the Tomahawk Chomp with their middle fingers

Hey guys. Can you PLEASE remember that we were awful last season? We have no room for *** talk yet until we can prove it on the field. For the love of Christ guys that stuff made me disappointed in our fanbase that made the trip to Tally today. 

It really shouldn't matter if we were awful or not. You know what you have to do to be an FSU fan? Same thing as any other fan - by a t-shirt and a ticket. To take some kind of personal pride in the performance is asinine and makes you look just foolish. Be respectful, enjoy the entertainment. Doesn't matter if you are cheering for Alabama or Jacksonville St!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So... Up in section 16 we had a few of the younger crowd jowling with FSU fans and doing the Tomahawk Chomp with their middle fingers

Hey guys. Can you PLEASE remember that we were awful last season? We have no room for *** talk yet until we can prove it on the field. For the love of Christ guys that stuff made me disappointed in our fanbase that made the trip to Tally today.

It really shouldn't matter if we were awful or not. You know what you have to do to be an FSU fan? Same thing as any other fan - by a t-shirt and a ticket. To take some kind of personal pride in the performance is asinine and makes you look just foolish. Be respectful, enjoy the entertainment. Doesn't matter if you are cheering for Alabama or Jacksonville St!

But to be a fan of Bama or a J State don't you need jorts, a mullet, and dirty wife beater?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this happens at most live events in the boonies

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

You see it all the time.  I see it with Noles fans and Miami fans.   You can't stop it.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,057
  • Days Won:  38

I thought this was about the guy dressed in USF gear that was giving high fives after an FSU touchdown on TV...

Talk about disgusting.

I saw that and was like wtf? Not cool homie, not cool....

That was a classic USF moment.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Behavior in stands at college games is a lot better than the old days when booze in stands wasn't enforced like now days.  Back when liquor bottles were all made outta glass instead of today's plastic...it was not uncommon to see fights with opposing fans carving each other up with broken liquor bottles going at it after games...or innocents getting carried out after getting hit in head from an idiot flinging his empty liquor bottle from 10 rows up. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I think we should have a chili tail gate cook-off before the next UCF game. You think that was disgusting......wait till half time UCF. Please remember to be Bull-respectable to our opponents and mingle with the UCF fans. Go Bulls!