• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article on Coach Taggart, Kinnan, and Hope

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

these guys will be gone  soon enough

Would this be the first time you are wrong??  ;)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

I heard Illinois just fired their head coach. Maybe we will get lucky and they hire Taggart

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Taggart said the uptempo spread offense became something the players yearned for last year because nearly every time he called it, they moved the ball.

Seems to me any coach worth their salt would identify this and immediately call more spread plays.  Why continue to call plays that don't work when you have plays that do work?

Very puzzling.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Taggart said the uptempo spread offense became something the players yearned for last year because nearly every time he called it, they moved the ball.

Seems to me any coach worth their salt would identify this and immediately call more spread plays.  Why continue to call plays that don't work when you have plays that do work?

Very puzzling.

Good question ... Maybe there weren't that many spread plays in the book to make it work on a regular basis.

I think most everyone here agrees that CWT's salt value will be seriously weighed and measured this year ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Very puzzling.

Good question ... Maybe there weren't that many spread plays in the book to make it work on a regular basis.

I think most everyone here agrees that CWT's salt value will be seriously weighed and measured this year ...

I really hope these are all encouraging signs, and not just more of the same.  A month from now all will be quiet and happy or it will all break loose.  

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Very puzzling.

I really hope these are all encouraging signs, and not just more of the same.  A month from now all will be quiet and happy or it will all break loose.  

Love the sig  :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Well I can guarantee now that we will go 6-6 or better this year. Coach Hope graduated from Killian High in 76 just like I did and Cougars know how to win.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

I don't care who he likes or dislikes, why he changed both offense and defense, or what the uni's look like... JUST WIN !

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I don't care who he likes or dislikes, why he changed both offense and defense, or what the uni's look like... JUST WIN !

This

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,306
  • Days Won:  10

I think you will not see the fruits of this new offense until the Maryland game.