• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And here we go! 2015 USF Football underway with camp

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Is this on campus? I'd stroll over but my boss would beat me.

As in "whoop on you" or as in "arrive before you"

Maybe both.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

And don't forget the twitter feed page available on a tab in top menu bar area

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

BIG BREAK for Bulls: DE Demetrius Hill, who missed spring for undisclosed reasons, is back and working out today. #USF

Aww sh@*!! That is big news!!

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

It will probably disappoint the QB narrative that has been established around here... but after the first day Flowers is a completely different guy from last season and got even better than he was in the spring.  From all the reports I've hear... that kid was flipping it around today.  Showing he could both run and pass.  He had a couple of drops but looked like the starter.  I'd suspect by next week we'll have our named starter.  Bench looked a bit rusty and threw an int...  about what I expected from both.

Did you witness any of this or is this assessment based solely on "the reports you hear"? Just wondering.

I'm not letting any of you guys forget any of this doom and gloom.  This season to me will be fun. I want to watch you slowly digest crow... and enjoy eating every bit of the dead bird.

While I am optimistic that this will be a turn around year...in reality I am expecting for it to be mixed. Still a lot of inexperience and new systems in place. I wouldn't poke the bear to much ;-)

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It will probably disappoint the QB narrative that has been established around here... but after the first day Flowers is a completely different guy from last season and got even better than he was in the spring.  From all the reports I've hear... that kid was flipping it around today.  Showing he could both run and pass.  He had a couple of drops but looked like the starter.  I'd suspect by next week we'll have our named starter.  Bench looked a bit rusty and threw an int...  about what I expected from both.

Did you witness any of this or is this assessment based solely on "the reports you hear"? Just wondering.

I'm not letting any of you guys forget any of this doom and gloom.  This season to me will be fun. I want to watch you slowly digest crow... and enjoy eating every bit of the dead bird.

I hope so.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

:facepalm:

Legit question. Makes some bold statements and qualifies it with "based on reports" he heard. It would be more impactful for me if he saw this firsthand as opposed to re typing somebody else's opinion.

It was a geographic  :facepalm: due to his user name... 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Legit question. Makes some bold statements and qualifies it with "based on reports" he heard. It would be more impactful for me if he saw this firsthand as opposed to re typing somebody else's opinion.

yeah... I figured it was understood that I was not there.  Had I been... I likely would have lead off with that.  Also from having included "from all reports I hear" it is unusual because there was a typo... should have read "heard"

I'm just excited to be excited about our team because I think they can make some noise for a change.

Edited by Calibull

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

For what it is worth: I Was at TIA last Wed am waiting to board a flight to Philly, Saw a USF player(not sure who it was) at the next gate(boarding for Phoenix) said hey, go Bulls ect....  Told him cant wait for season and looking to bowling this year ,,,,,  Asked him about the QB situation generically , who do we think will be the starter,  he responded that he thought Flowers would be the starter unless Woulard gets waiver.

Again,  just his opinion Im sure, but he seemed pretty sure of the answer.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

yeah... I figured it was understood that I was not there.  Had I been... I likely would have lead off with that.  Also from having included "from all reports I hear" it is unusual because there was a typo... should have read "heard"

I'm just excited to be excited about our team because I think they can make some noise for a change.

My bad Cali... Shoulda checked the name before replying. Do you get to many Bulls games?

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

After watching a couple of videos from today cant help but think that our guys look really undersized compared to what they show from other schools's camps on CFL. Cant believe we tried the power-run scheme for 2 full seasons.

Just seems like P5 teams are on another level of size. Not looking forward to the FSU game, right now it looks like boys vs. men.