• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And here we go! 2015 USF Football underway with camp

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Is this on campus? I'd stroll over but my boss would beat me.

As in "whoop on you" or as in "arrive before you"

• Upvote 3

It will probably disappoint the QB narrative that has been established around here... but after the first day Flowers is a completely different guy from last season and got even better than he was in the spring.  From all the reports I've hear... that kid was flipping it around today.  Showing he could both run and pass.  He had a couple of drops but looked like the starter.  I'd suspect by next week we'll have our named starter.  Bench looked a bit rusty and threw an int...  about what I expected from both.

Did you witness any of this or is this assessment based solely on "the reports you hear"? Just wondering.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

It will probably disappoint the QB narrative that has been established around here... but after the first day Flowers is a completely different guy from last season and got even better than he was in the spring.  From all the reports I've hear... that kid was flipping it around today.  Showing he could both run and pass.  He had a couple of drops but looked like the starter.  I'd suspect by next week we'll have our named starter.  Bench looked a bit rusty and threw an int...  about what I expected from both.

Did you witness any of this or is this assessment based solely on "the reports you hear"? Just wondering.

:facepalm:

Legit question. Makes some bold statements and qualifies it with "based on reports" he heard. It would be more impactful for me if he saw this firsthand as opposed to re typing somebody else's opinion.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

It will probably disappoint the QB narrative that has been established around here... but after the first day Flowers is a completely different guy from last season and got even better than he was in the spring. From all the reports I've hear... that kid was flipping it around today. Showing he could both run and pass. He had a couple of drops but looked like the starter. I'd suspect by next week we'll have our named starter. Bench looked a bit rusty and threw an int... about what I expected from both.

Legit question. Makes some bold statements and qualifies it with "based on reports" he heard. It would be more impactful for me if he saw this firsthand as opposed to re typing somebody else's opinion.

Exactly why I said in the other thread I'm going out to see QF with my own eyes this weekend.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

It will probably disappoint the QB narrative that has been established around here... but after the first day Flowers is a completely different guy from last season and got even better than he was in the spring. From all the reports I've hear... that kid was flipping it around today. Showing he could both run and pass. He had a couple of drops but looked like the starter. I'd suspect by next week we'll have our named starter. Bench looked a bit rusty and threw an int... about what I expected from both.

Exactly why I said in the other thread I'm going out to see QF with my own eyes this weekend.

It was word of mouth... but I'll be in Tampa next week... so I too will see it for myself.  But I have full faith in the guy who told me. He's going to post some videos on youtube... when he uploads them, I'll share them.  He has about 25 minutes of videos.

I'm not letting any of you guys forget any of this doom and gloom.  This season to me will be fun. I want to watch you slowly digest crow... and enjoy eating every bit of the dead bird.

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

Just happy no away camp on the other coast.  Waste of money and never really helped the team on the field. 

• Upvote 2

Just happy no away camp on the other coast.  Waste of money and never really helped the team on the field. 

amen to that

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

I'm not there guys-just repasting tweets.

Dammit man, get over there asap before somebody starts posting Publix crap in this thread!!!!!

The season's started .... there will be a low tolerance OT Publix stuff now .... and, conveniently, Ga started a thread recently that will hold them nicely.