• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls in the NFL - Training Camp/Preseason

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Wow Darrell Williams made the Rams, thats very surprising

Williams has a decent pre season. And being a Rams fan I can honestly say w don't have much veteran or quality depth on th OL

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Wow Darrell Williams made the Rams, thats very surprising

Williams has a decent pre season. And being a Rams fan I can honestly say w don't have much veteran or quality depth on th OL

#70?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Greg Auman ‏@gregauman 19m19 minutes ago Florida, USA

Bucs have waived G Kadeem Edwards, TE Cam Brate, WR Rannell Hall, T Reid Fragel, released LB Jason Williams. Jeremiah Warren makes roster.
12 retweets 8 favorites

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

^^ knew he would. Haven't kept up with Bucs news in several days but last I heard, Evan Smith was hurt and I thought Warren may start week 1. Not sure really what the case is, but super glad for Warren. Jameis seems to really like him.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Carlton Mitchell to Atlantas practice squad. Nice to see he at least gets a nice paycheck.

Andre Davis is mysterious right now. Reported he has an offer for Bills practice squad but hasn't signed and may be looking elsewhere. Hope he doesn't screw up his chances in the process.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Carlton Mitchell to Atlantas practice squad. Nice to see he at least gets a nice paycheck.

Andre Davis is mysterious right now. Reported he has an offer for Bills practice squad but hasn't signed and may be looking elsewhere. Hope he doesn't screw up his chances in the process.

patriots apparently are looking for WRs, so maybe his agent is looking into that

http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/9/6/9268581/the-patriots-are-thin-at-wide-receiver-who-are-potential-trade-targets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

^^ knew he would. Haven't kept up with Bucs news in several days but last I heard, Evan Smith was hurt and I thought Warren may start week 1. Not sure really what the case is, but super glad for Warren. Jameis seems to really like him.

Bucs picked up a C from KC off the waiver wire and that may be because of Smith's injury if you're correct.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Raise your hand if you guessed, last December,  that Darryl Williams would be the lone 2014 pull active on Game 1 this year.

/hey, you, put your **** hand down, NOW!/

Congrats to the big Bull.  He actually started to show a mean streak his senior year, so maybe some NFL coaches worked on that, and honed his game.

Always proud to see Bulls in the bigs.