• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What an amazing opportunity for CWT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I can't think of any scenario where Schiano becomes the coach At USF

I could see it.  He wants to be a head coach, probably could takeover a better program than ours, but if we offered a decent salary (and he didn't have a lot of other suitors), he doesn't have to move his family from Tampa.  I'm not saying I'd be jumping for joy, but I could definitely see it.

I'm sure there is a scenario in where he'd take the job.  I just don't see one in which we'd offer.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I really want Cwt to get this turned around...guy can really recruit and I would love to see what he could do after a 8 plus win season one day.

I haven't had this feeling in awhile but I really think the team takes a huge step this year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I really want Cwt to get this turned around...guy can really recruit and I would love to see what he could do after a 8 plus win season one day.

I haven't had this feeling in awhile but I really think the team takes a huge step this year.

The first half of your post is spot on.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I'd also love this. But CWT has never had a 8-win season in his coaching career...

Here's hoping we bowl.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

I'd also love this. But CWT has never had a 8-win season in his coaching career...

Here's hoping we bowl.

Depressing when you say it like that.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Here's hoping we bowl.

Depressing when you say it like that.

id be happy with seven wins
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Here's hoping we bowl.

Yeah... but he did construct a pretty awful team in three years.  He actually did it in two so with us, I'm giving him three.  I think he has something and he needs to do his own thing.  I just think he needed to learn sometimes that sometimes you need to change your system for the area you recruit.  He actually did that which is a good sign.  I think we're poised to do some work.  :GoBulls:  :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Are we still pregnant with possibilities? :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

The fate of CWT after this year, if we win 5 or less, will come down to nuances.   He could stay if we were really close on a few games, had no embarrassing losses, and really look improved.   Also if we have a complete injury meltdown.    With AW coming in we should really want to get CWT to 16 if at all possible...

But if we win 4 or less, if we have embarrassing losses...  he's probably gone.   

Lord I hope we make some dramatic improvement this year...   this team SHOULD win 6 and make that legendary St. Pete bowl.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

CWT needs victories. And many of them.