• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Bueno People

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

time to find a way....

Well said! Just got to get all athletics winning across the board. Get average attendence to around 50 to 60k. Do it the Louisville way by winning and support!
I saw that movie once before it ends with a whitch hunt, firing the coach that got you there, hiring clowns to do a mans job, getting relegated to the minor leagues, losing all of the fans and playing and losing to the university of Phoenix in front of red seats and a pirate's ship while going thru more qb's than victories you are able to muster.

We were never there yet. Close but not there and that is why Leavit got fired! Boosters wanted BCS bowls, not PapaJohns Bowls

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,262
  • Days Won:  255

time to find a way....

Well said! Just got to get all athletics winning across the board. Get average attendence to around 50 to 60k. Do it the Louisville way by winning and support!
I saw that movie once before it ends with a whitch hunt, firing the coach that got you there, hiring clowns to do a mans job, getting relegated to the minor leagues, losing all of the fans and playing and losing to the university of Phoenix in front of red seats and a pirate's ship while going thru more qb's than victories you are able to muster.
We were never there yet. Close but not there and that is why Leavit got fired! Boosters wanted BCS bowls, not PapaJohns Bowls
And now we get toilet bowls; mostly certain we would be a lot closer with him than we managed without him.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

time to find a way....

And now we get toilet bowls; mostly certain we would be a lot closer with him than we managed without him.

Clearly couldn't be worse. I think my grandma could get 5 wins a season coaching us in the AAC

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Cool article.  Looks like we'll get to be the 15th team in the ACC rather than the 11th in the B12.  I'm good with that.

I had forgotten we are going to two divisions this year.  Did anyone ever decide how those divisions would break out? Does anyone care?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Cool article. Looks like we'll get to be the 15th team in the ACC rather than the 11th in the B12. I'm good with that.

I had forgotten we are going to two divisions this year. Did anyone ever decide how those divisions would break out? Does anyone care?

http://theamerican.org/news/2014/5/30/FB_0530140631.aspx Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Cool article.  Looks like we'll get to be the 15th team in the ACC rather than the 11th in the B12.  I'm good with that.

I had forgotten we are going to two divisions this year.  Did anyone ever decide how those divisions would break out? Does anyone care?

It was announced over a year ago!

Bo5IhPPCUAA7GEu.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Bo5IhPPCUAA7GEu.jpg

Wouldn't you have thought they'd have put the West on the left side and the East on the right .....?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

Bo5IhPPCUAA7GEu.jpg

Wouldn't you have thought they'd have put the West on the left side and the East on the right .....?

No because no one cares about the west teams. Put the east teams 1st as people care for them more. Kind of like no one cares about the PAC-12

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Bo5IhPPCUAA7GEu.jpg

No because no one cares about the west teams. Put the east teams 1st as people care for them more. Kind of like no one cares about the PAC-12

triple-facepalm.jpg

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Lol ... We aren't even mentioned in the article.